Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 790votes)

Kekkon Yubiwa Monogatari

Alt Names: alt 婚戒物语alt ตำนานผู้กล้าแห่งแหวนalt 結婚指輪物語alt 결혼반지 이야기alt Tales of Wedding Rings
Author: Maybe
Artist: Maybe
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Satou has been in love with his childhood friend and neighbour, Hime, ever since she and her grandfather appeared out of nowhere 10 years ago. Now a dazzling, yet mysterious high-school beauty, she makes it more and more difficult for him to confess his feelings. As the anniversary of their first meeting is nearing, will he muster up his courage to transform their friendship into something more? Or will an entirely different fate await this tightly bonded pair?
Go to Kekkon Yubiwa Monogatari Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic What happens after? New Window Amaterasu93
  • 0 Replies
Topic The Voices. What are they? New Window lygarx
  • 2 Replies
Topic [SPOILERS] Current Chapter Discussion New Window svines85
  • 24 Replies

1468 Comments

That prince, what a bro, finally someone who isnt a jerk getting in the way of pure romance he instantly gave up on her a girl he might have been waiting years to marry and threw away his chance of being the hero.

never get tired of blonde girl with blue eyes

Or a ginger with green eyes.

IT'S THE HAREM KING?!?!!!!

a certain devil will be jealous

Evilnemesis does have a point about that poster.
Her pouting expression and the presence of numerous rings on the MC's finger

does insinuate the possibility of this becoming a harem.

In any case let's hope the MC stays assertive and not dwindle into a spineless idiot.

The prince she was supposed to marry was kinda... cool in this chapter.

Not like some mean guy that was just looking for power (since the power makes you a hero, so I guess he was kinda  the type to be a hero).

Tho I can already see myself being annoyed. The MC knew exactly what he wanted in THIS chapter. But as it progressed (especially at the end of the chapter) the princess will just keep him low all the time. And they will eventually end without a relationship.

I call it. I've read too much manga, anime and light novels to know where this is going, sadly.

For those wondering, the next chapter will release on the 25th in Japan. Of course, the translated version won't be out till some time after that date.

The wait is going to kill me.

The wait is killing me every day. Every other day a monthly series which I follow is updated... The relief is truly bliss... but then the wait begins again... the next day another series is updated... and the next...

I really, really need that time machine.

Oh and...

31280-KekkonYubiwaMonogatariheader.jpg

Look at rings... look at her pout... Don't tell me...

IT'S THE HAREM KING?!?!!!!

It's a monthly.

The wait is going to kill me.

The main characters know what they want. Good enough reason for me to follow this forever.

agreed... i like straight people

The main characters know what they want. Good enough reason for me to follow this forever.

Why did I start reading this... I knew I should have waited for at least 15 chapters to come out before I started and now I have to do the agonizing wait for chapters each week.

I can see this being axed. PLEASE! DON'T LET IT HAPPEN!!! D:

Are you serious? It's only the first chapter. The artist is also popular, and the first chapter came with a poster, which normally doesn't happen unless everyone is hyped for it. 

You know this kind of scenario is soo cliche...... why can't the mc just whooped the demon simply use his own strength just like Oga and everyone would simply drop their jaw off or something..... or a much more realistic approach just like Kei (Gantz)..... u know... if it is Kei.... he would prob drop a chandelier on the monster's head or something.

Oga didn't really use his own strength and that was shown when Beel was left with his mother.  When Oga was separated from beel he had almost no power at all still more than normal but he could never have done what he did without borrowing some of beel's power

I can see this being axed. PLEASE! DON'T LET IT HAPPEN!!! D:

You know this kind of scenario is soo cliche...... why can't the mc just whooped the demon simply use his own strength just like Oga and everyone would simply drop their jaw off or something..... or a much more realistic approach just like Kei (Gantz)..... u know... if it is Kei.... he would prob drop a chandelier on the monster's head or something.

Because those scenarios were much more "realistic"

Just a thought, but if it's about defeating demons shouldn't they just go and loot the other worlds' (our world) military weapons? I sure as hell think that modern weaponry can mow those things down.

Then again, this story wouldn't really be interesting like that ^^

Magic is rather frightening stuff. I'd imagine they have a powerful Buff Spell that is always active. They call it. . . Plot Armor. Grants 100% immunity to weaponry from our world.

Just a thought, but if it's about defeating demons shouldn't they just go and loot the other worlds' (our world) military weapons? I sure as hell think that modern weaponry can mow those things down.

Then again, this story wouldn't really be interesting like that ^^

never get tired of blonde girl with blue eyes

Oh hey. . . Something just put up here. . . Everyone seems to like it. . . I think I'll read the first cha. . . "Sorry! I kinda made you the hero?"

SOLD! Give me more!

Or you dimwits could just not post stupid comments about a comic you don't like.

This kind of story getting boring. It'll be more awesome if the MC did something to get rid of the monster by his power.

Of course you pick C! If you picked anything else, you should be stripped of your knighthood if you even have any.

Or a bunch of people would die.

Man, never mind those two. What's the prince's deal? I mean, imagine:

Random schoolboy you've never seen crashes your wedding, picks up your hot bride and steals your job as a hero. What do you do?

A)Slay him
B)Let the monster eat him
C)"Aight bro, here's your sword"

Who the fuck picks C?
I really wanna know his story now.

Ok, pop quiz!
Spoiler

Of course you pick C! If you picked anything else, you should be stripped of your knighthood if you even have any.

I wonder how many chapters are out already, or is it once a week or month?

It's a monthly.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics