Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 204votes)

Senaka Gurashi

Alt Names: alt せなかぐらしalt 背后生活alt Living Back to Backalt Senaka Lifealt Senakagurashi
Author: Kazama Ayami
Artist: Kazama Ayami
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Watami Meguru pleaded to his mom to let him move out on his own to experience being independent. She finally agrees to let Meguru rent out a room for the summer. But his sadistic mother makes the wall between him and his neighbor out of glass, meaning there is no privacy between the two rooms. If living openly with a stranger wasn’t insane enough, his neighbor is a cute girl his age, Kana. They immediately get off on the wrong foot and this isn’t what Meguru imagined it would be like at all.
Go to Senaka Gurashi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

312 Comments

The images in ch20 aren't loading for me. Is anyone else having this problem?

EDIT: After reading the latest chapters in two other mangas, ch20 started loading for me. If someone fixed it after seeing this comment, thanks!

So freakin cute mmm...~!

I was like 'NOOOOOOOOOOOOO' when the friend showed up

But then I was like 'INSULIN WHERE'

All the d'awwwwwwws in this world aren't enough to describe this chapter.

they're not the only one crying
(^_^)-b

Well, the next one is the last chapter, guys. I'll say the journey's been fun.

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

None of that "woah let's drag out the confession for ten more chapters" bullshit, we gettin' real in here fam.

They managed to do that a bit better than these two:

Spoiler

:D

Let's be honest, it's hard to make as many cute/lewd mistakes as Fujiyama and her boyfriend...

What?? How does she twist her head like that??

Spoiler
Kind of ruined the moment for me haha.

How can you be scared of girls and yet at the same time long for some close relationship with them, dafuq....

The very same way a socially awkward person can be scared of other people and still long for a relationship with the other sex, duh.

"She didn't deny them!"

This is just too cute, I'm glad the author didn't introduce too many characters or too many sub plots (if any), it made these final events more solid.

They managed to do that a bit better than these two:

Spoiler

:D

How can you be scared of girls and yet at the same time long for some close relationship with them, dafuq....

What's the last thing she gonna say?

Spoiler

Spoiler

God, he's really a lucky guy. You don't get many chances to find girls so willing to overlook the kind of stuff he does.

Oh god a 3 volume romcom that didn't have a rushed, incomplete or lacking closure ending?! Actual confession and reciprocated feelings!?

WHAT IS THIS MADNESS.

On a sadder not, god damn it one more chapter, I guess?

What's the last thing she gonna say?

Spoiler

That was amazing. Now to pray Amehara's dad doesn't blow his top and kill watami.

He'll say the important things once you've shut up, for Bob's sake

Have to say that throughout the whole story watari was pissing me off so much.... and being high schooler (1st year) is hardly an excuse.

Uploaded v2 with 100% less creepy smiles

I thought there was something off about the line composition of the smile compared to the rest of the art. Like maybe someone slipped while cleaning and accidentally drew a line

I see you're still keeping the original for those who want to see it.

So gratefull. So thats what its supposed to look like

Spoiler

UNIosyU.jpg

I can see this picture being used every time the male MC of any manga or someone close to him finally stops being a pussy and confesses.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics