Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.25 - 145votes)

Sentou Hakai Gakuen Dangerous

Alt Names: alt Battle Destruction School Dangerousalt Sentou Hakai Gakuen Dangerosualt 戦闘破壊学園ダンゲロス
Author: Kyousuke Kagami
Artist: Yokota Takuma
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaEcchi EcchiGender Bender Gender BenderHorror HorrorMartial Arts Martial ArtsMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSmut SmutSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In this world, there exists individuals known as "Majin": supernatural beings able to wield unique powers. They live among the normal human beings, but the divide created between the Majin and the normal human race is severe. There exists a school known as Dangerosu, where the population ratio of Majin students exceeds that of any other high school. In this school, two groups known as the "Banchou Group" and the "Seitokai" face each other in war, but they have created a balance of power, resulting in a temporary peace. Now, with the inclusion of new students, this balance of power is about to collapse. One of the "normal" students, Ryouseiin Otome is forced to choose sides before the beginning of Armageddon.
Go to Sentou Hakai Gakuen Dangerous Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Ending spoiler New Window kuraiaku
  • 5 Replies
Topic Your Majin power? and what side you'd be on? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies
Topic Continue this! New Window Violet Lynn
  • 1 Replies
Topic MC "Main Character" Development Ideas New Window JAWz
  • 1 Replies

374 Comments

It's alive!

I think i got the ideas why they dropped the translations..

The masscare without development.

Though its still a nice story .

Here's a link to my translations up to chapter 32.

http://tinyurl.com/jmdtn2v

As well as a few other translations.

Thanks for this. It was certainly a lot to take in but I did manage to stumble upon the threads where you dumped the raws as well. The series definitely maintains the absurd plot I fell in love with, that's for sure.

Here's a link to my translations up to chapter 32.

http://tinyurl.com/jmdtn2v

As well as a few other translations.

Wtf even is this manga

Is it just me or is the Banchou group.. made of suck and fail? I mean even with the whole tricksy stuff happening.. they've gotten one? maybe two guys? seriously this is kind of pathetic.

Does that mean that if you took her virginity your nonexistent hymen would be torn as well.

His power makes it so whenever he does something bad, you don't think it was him. So if you saw him slash the tires on your car or bike you'd think "Nah, that wasn't him, must have been someone else".

The SC next to his name indicates he's part of the Student Council, not the Banchou group, so he's a traitor. He's trying to kill the majority of the Banchou group by killing Ageha thus killing everyone in a 30 meter radius.

Oh ok just reread it

I thought he detect traitor and think the girl will betray the banchou group

But it's actually his power to do betrayal = more trust within the group

Then again with the angel power he will die too

That is if he manage to pierce the girl in the end

His power makes it so whenever he does something bad, you don't think it was him. So if you saw him slash the tires on your car or bike you'd think "Nah, that wasn't him, must have been someone else".

The SC next to his name indicates he's part of the Student Council, not the Banchou group, so he's a traitor. He's trying to kill the majority of the Banchou group by killing Ageha thus killing everyone in a 30 meter radius.

What a twist!

Ok... What?

Explain to me why that baru attack the girl?

Ok... What?

Explain to me why that baru attack the girl?

Ohhh, that explains everything.

I could say that I was waiting for Valentine's day to post this chapter but that would be a lie. I could say that the next chapters will come out faster but that would also be a lie. 

Have a nice day.

I can't believe this story can balance the wacky and serious details so easily. It's great.

Battle manga on crack.
I really want Jakennou to permanently stay in Loli form. She fucking kicks ass!

My god

Spoiler

The weirder it gets the more I love this manga.

This is like a normal battle shounen but in steroids, everything seems to go in a so brutal way

qlxwo.jpg

Another death of "oh it must be important character".

Redrawing and editing that chapter must have been hell >.<
My monitor would have holes all over the place from the frustration...

What redrawing lol
But seriously, fuck Yoko.

Redrawing and editing that chapter must have been hell >.<

My monitor would have holes all over the place from the frustration...

Art is fantastic; story, characters, and powers are downright zany and irreverent. No regard for typical frameworks of character development or world-building, but fun and interesting nonetheless. The contrast between the tongue-in-cheek writing and completely serious art is something to behold. Recommended.

P.S. If you're waiting for the moment where this goes from strange to awesome, I'd say the kicker comes in chapter 8. Also, chapter 14 was... holy shit...
Spoiler

Thanks for bringing back this.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics