Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.25 - 145votes)

Sentou Hakai Gakuen Dangerous

Alt Names: alt Battle Destruction School Dangerousalt Sentou Hakai Gakuen Dangerosualt 戦闘破壊学園ダンゲロス
Author: Kyousuke Kagami
Artist: Yokota Takuma
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaEcchi EcchiGender Bender Gender BenderHorror HorrorMartial Arts Martial ArtsMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSmut SmutSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In this world, there exists individuals known as "Majin": supernatural beings able to wield unique powers. They live among the normal human beings, but the divide created between the Majin and the normal human race is severe. There exists a school known as Dangerosu, where the population ratio of Majin students exceeds that of any other high school. In this school, two groups known as the "Banchou Group" and the "Seitokai" face each other in war, but they have created a balance of power, resulting in a temporary peace. Now, with the inclusion of new students, this balance of power is about to collapse. One of the "normal" students, Ryouseiin Otome is forced to choose sides before the beginning of Armageddon.
Go to Sentou Hakai Gakuen Dangerous Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Ending spoiler New Window kuraiaku
  • 5 Replies
Topic Your Majin power? and what side you'd be on? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies
Topic Continue this! New Window Violet Lynn
  • 1 Replies
Topic MC "Main Character" Development Ideas New Window JAWz
  • 1 Replies

374 Comments

Kumagawa Misogi?

Nah, Kumagawa is much more creepy. You need more then few bad lines to mach the master of losing.

Is it just me or does this transfer student remind me of a certain transfer student as well in Medaka Box?

Kumagawa Misogi?

This feels like Medaka box, except bloodier. It's unfortunate characters seem to be killed off to quickly here.

Also, it seems he may still have 1 eyeball left and is going for a sneak attack that might fail. 

img000045.png

-That "eye scream" guy doesn't seem to get dizzy while his eye fly around. Hiss ears must be super.

Is it just me or does this transfer student remind me of a certain transfer student as well in Medaka Box?

In shounen, it tends to get a bit dull, but in seinen works, I can watch overpowered characters overpower each other all day.

That fucking math teacher is a sociopath.

I felt like this series is a multi-protag pov. Btw what's the latest chapter released? :s

The last chapter traumatized me a bit.

KarchAmadeo
Mar 20 2014 04:31 PM

This thing will likely need a genderbender tag soon..so did it now. 

So, ummm, I wonder how Ayu is supposed to fight other girls... and from the name of Otome's power it's obvious he can't fight women either...

Spoiler

So, ummm, I wonder how Ayu is supposed to fight other girls... and from the name of Otome's power it's obvious he can't fight women either...

your answer is inside this :

Spoiler

ah thanks, missed that.

I'm rather confused here. Who the hell is the MC? At first I thought it was the transfer guy but we haven't seen much of him and it looks like he'll be a secret antagonist (Or protagonist? For all we know both groups could be evil but the banchou could just want to do whatever they want while the student council got shoved way to far up their own asses in righteousness and became the 'My way is right so if you don't follow my way you're evil and I'll kill you' kind of good guys) Is the Otome guy the MC? I already don't care much for his name and someone please, please tell me that his power isn't the ability to sever a guys junk. I really don't want a MC like that. That kind of ability is more suited to a joke character who gets killed as soon as the first strong antagonist shows up

There are lots of  MCs with weird abilities, Luffy being a rubber man and Ueki turning trash into trees are the first ones that I thought of. Both of those MCs are part of a series in which weird abilities is the norm: this series seems to be the same, so I fully expect this series to have a MC with a weird ability.

That said, I think Otome is the main character because

1. he is confirmed to survive for 2 days (after harmaggedon?),

2. he is the most heroic character shown so far

3. his girlfriend is considered the most beautiful girl in school (miss dangerous sounds like the title of being number one in a beauty contest)

Also, just like with Luffy and Ueki, Otome 's ability might be unexpectedly very powerful

Spoiler

I'm rather confused here. Who the hell is the MC? At first I thought it was the transfer guy but we haven't seen much of him and it looks like he'll be a secret antagonist (Or protagonist? For all we know both groups could be evil but the banchou could just want to do whatever they want while the student council got shoved way to far up their own asses in righteousness and became the 'My way is right so if you don't follow my way you're evil and I'll kill you' kind of good guys) Is the Otome guy the MC? I already don't care much for his name and someone please, please tell me that his power isn't the ability to sever a guys junk. I really don't want a MC like that. That kind of ability is more suited to a joke character who gets killed as soon as the first strong antagonist shows up

I would like to know who the transfer student is as well, as for the MC I like the way it's going now. Also I highly doubt his power is just to server some guys junk, when he got his majin power/ability solely for protecting that girl. It's probably some teleportation like the other guy.

Wow.

I'm actually really impressed by how well-handled this is. Nothing exceptionally surprising or unexpected, but very smoothly and beautifully executed. I love how calm and straightforward everyone is, too. Nothing overdone or unbelievable, except for maybe the principal's clumsy, cutesy act.

Definitely can't wait for more to come out.

Spoiler

So, the big guy is actually the head of the student council and the other guy is the delinquent?

Anything with rape in it tends to put me off really, but I'll see. If it keeps happening I'll prolly drop this manga, maybe it'll only be a one time thing?

I have read the raws of this before, so i'll just warn you first that there would be a few battles that are done with sex, but if i may add on one of them was very epic lol. 

If they stop to say the word "dangerous", can be better surely :)

Should be fine. The deed was not achieved. How so, you should find out yourself. It'll be a blast

a literal blast too

Spoiler

Understatement of the year I should think XD.

Went on Baka-updates and had the tag "Rape" glare ominously at me... Could someone verify this for me before i start reading? That crap sickens me... 

Should be fine. The deed was not achieved. How so, you should find out yourself. It'll be a blast

Tranfer students = black market = nice xD

Went on Baka-updates and had the tag "Rape" glare ominously at me... Could someone verify this for me before i start reading? That crap sickens me... 

Spoiler

Right. There's no way he can excuse his ass off as 'normal' after this:

Spoiler

DAMN. This is looking fantastic. Something different. A breath of fresh air!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics