Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.57 - 28votes)

Demon Possession

Alt Names: alt デモンポゼッションalt 恶魔之拥
Author: Ao Inku
Artist: Ao Inku
Genres: Horror HorrorMystery MysterySchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Humanity has found the perfect energy source that gives the wielder near god-like powers. This energy source has been named "Demon". The rare individuals that have the capabilities to wield this power are known as "Mediums". To become one of the Mediums, Taichi has transferred to the Meissner School. On the first day of transferring into the school, he literally runs into an energetic girl named Nui. She is a Medium and attends the Meissner School. Taichi will require her help to become a Medium himself and survive against hostile Mediums.
Go to Demon Possession Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

39 Comments

geez..spoiler at first few pages.

PUNISHMENT.

• Ada likes this
another piece of shit like Freezing
How did I know the title are three girls and one boy, and mc is out of action just as other secondary protagonist

Typical, but has potential, I do not dislike this type of manga's 

Also, the last few chapters pulled me over the line, he was boldly looking :)

has potential, ill keep with it for now

C'mon man, it's still the FIRST chapter, if you read many mangas like this before you know how it will turn out, the main dude always start from zero to a hero

Or he could be like Akatsuki Kojou, powerful but about as useful as a strip of paper in the face of fire. I suppose we'll see more on chapter 2

C'mon man, it's still the FIRST chapter, if you read many mangas like this before you know how it will turn out, the main dude always start from zero to a hero

however the story seems to be more focused around the girl not him, also the intro clearly shows that he is 'going to the dark side' while she is the one racing to stop him.

so unless the author is going to do a duel protage and follow them both, I still think she is the main protag while the guy is supporting protag turned into antag, which will turn into a story of redemption.

are you sure "he" is the protagonist, I mean so far, she has been featured more than he has.

It's used to keep people reading the series. You fear how the story will arrive at that particular future, and hope it turns out okay in the end.

Anyway, Follow'd. It's very action-oriented, but the setting is interesting, even if the protagonist didn't get much characterization at this point.

are you sure "he" is the protagonist, I mean so far, she has been featured more than he has.

I feel he the author was a bit lazy with the faces even if they are just scenery, though he/she did it for the protagonist a couple times as well. Still I like the series, I can see it going somewhere but ending fairly short. Followed

This has potential.

But why the author should spoiling the plot twist in the first part ?

It's used to keep people reading the series. You fear how the story will arrive at that particular future, and hope it turns out okay in the end.

Anyway, Follow'd. It's very action-oriented, but the setting is interesting, even if the protagonist didn't get much characterization at this point.

Pretty violent but fun start! I really like the sister and I'm looking forward to finding out what the deal with her is :D

This has potential.

But why the author should spoiling the plot twist in the first part ?

Another school-themed god-like supernatural powers huh? One has to wonder what the hell are those Japanese Government Officials are doing exactly? Let's see then

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics