Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.65 - 34votes)

Kami-sama x Ore-sama x Danna-sama!? Ok

Alt Names: alt カミサマ×おれさま×旦那様!?alt 神明大人×本大人×夫君大人!alt Mein göttlicher Verehrer
Author: Sakano Keiko
Artist: Sakano Keiko
Genres: Fantasy FantasyRomance RomanceShoujo ShoujoSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Nine years ago when Amane was a little girl, she wished to save her grandfather. When she did, a god named Shizuka appeared and said he could save him. However, in return Amane ended up promising to become Shizuka's wife when she turned sixteen. Now, she has grown up but this perverted god doesn't want anyone to have her so he cast a spell on her and turned her into a little girl!
Amane desperately wants to have him change her back to her normal size permanently and get this god out of her life! Because this good looking yet perverted god still wants to make her his bride and consummate the marriage!
Go to Kami-sama x Ore-sama x Danna-sama!? Ok Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

34 Comments

He's "God of Lolicon"

2co3k1t.jpgWhat a kind and benevolent god

I second this

lol, what a pervy lolicon god

2co3k1t.jpgWhat a kind and benevolent god

I really liked it 

interesting enough

Lolicons of the world, unite to read this!

Chibi Manga is in dire need of an editor that knows English...or some serious proofreaders. -_-

There's only one chapter so far, BUT I LIKE IT.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics