Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 212votes)

Dendrobates

Alt Names: alt デンドロバテス
Author: Ishiwata Youji
Artist: Yamane Akihiro
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Sengawa's day job is as an accountant working for the police. But at night... he transforms into a ruthless assassin bringing death to anyone who deserves it. Meet and hire the man with 1000 guns.
Go to Dendrobates Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Capital punishment or rehabilitation of criminals. Pros & Cons. (Please logical arguments only) New Window kosmaj
  • 21 Replies
Topic State what you like and dislike about it! New Window KILLERBOB
  • 2 Replies
Topic Sort of feels like.... New Window Egoist
  • 5 Replies

299 Comments

What a relief! I though she was died.

"BuenOs Tardes" I derped so hard

The big boss man is going to pay so very much. I hope Sengawa gets to torture the worthless jerk.

HDP Laico, ojalá pronto venguen a los niños.

Ai Si que maten a ese Cabron.

HDP Laico, ojalá pronto venguen a los niños.

Well shit. 

Thanks for translating! :)

wow that guy is ruthless. holy sht!

noooo the little kiddies!!!!

chapter 50. Either the drawer forget to draw in the glasses for page 9, or did he just put on the glasses in page 10 so that he could remove it right after. >:3 *caught*

He is near sighted, he put them on so he could shoot him from afar, but since they got so close, he didn't need them.

He obviously wasn't looking at the picture she was holding.

I was re-reading this and wondering when we'd see the reporter lady again; she couldn't have given up or been written out of the story altogether. Then she showed up!

chapter 50. Either the drawer forget to draw in the glasses for page 9, or did he just put on the glasses in page 10 so that he could remove it right after. >:3 *caught*

wow!  what a idiot!!  it's so that you fight,sitting on a bench?! go to hospital e turn back later  or prepare a trap, there were so many ways.

now i understood,  he isn't strong they others that are idiots!!

i think he just want to die and wants to be in an eternal rest xD

wow!  what a idiot!!  it's so that you fight,sitting on a bench?! go to hospital e turn back later  or prepare a trap, there were so many ways.

now i understood,  he isn't strong they others that are idiots!!

Ha ha...

That last scene reminded me of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyS3weMlxLA

SIDE BOOOOOOB!

How did I miss that?  I only saw it because I read your comment :P

SIDE BOOOOOOB!

How did I miss that?  I only saw it when I read this comment :P

Dude calling out the MC to a fight is like calling out a demon to fight you.

The cop Miura got a good look at him, will he be able to id him or no since he looks so different in his different roles.  

Noooooooo, not the blind musician girl! >:o

SIDE BOOOOOOB!

Ooo now thats gotta hurt. Doubt the guy felt the pain since he looked like he was on drugs.

What a stupid cat serial killer, thinking a blind person saw him...

It was night time and she was wearing sunglasses. You're not a very good cat serial killer are you?

. . . . Oo ???? ! !!?!?! wtf.

Well folks, our MC is a bonafied Sadist.  

Random thought: a busker in Japan probably has to go through the local boss who owns the patch they're on... for any number of reasons (including paying a cut or losing the patch).  If said boss actually likes the busker, word would get around: mess with the sexy, blind chick... and your arse is due for close-cropping with a lawnmower.  It... would kind of explain why she's rather accepting of *cough* alternate lifestyles. :)

So, she may have more than simple plot-armour. :) I've thought for a while that there's way more to her than it seems.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics