Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 212votes)

Dendrobates

Alt Names: alt デンドロバテス
Author: Ishiwata Youji
Artist: Yamane Akihiro
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Sengawa's day job is as an accountant working for the police. But at night... he transforms into a ruthless assassin bringing death to anyone who deserves it. Meet and hire the man with 1000 guns.
Go to Dendrobates Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Capital punishment or rehabilitation of criminals. Pros & Cons. (Please logical arguments only) New Window kosmaj
  • 21 Replies
Topic State what you like and dislike about it! New Window KILLERBOB
  • 2 Replies
Topic Sort of feels like.... New Window Egoist
  • 5 Replies

299 Comments

Ah, another great manga ends...

the-dean-winchester-single-tear-in-when-

I dont know how about you people but i wouldn't mind reading yet another dozen or so chapters about him avenging people in standard form - story per chapter.

Well its finally over... As sad as i am i cant help but feel a little disappointed, i dont know the ending just didnt do it for me, it feels like theres no conclusion... The manga is still awesome though!!!
TY easygoing scans for scanlating this manga since the beginning!!! :D  

Volume 6 is the last volume guys, we only got a few more chapters left till the end... BRING IT ON!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! DX

I love the last assassination.

"We have a bullet-proof car."

"But is it crane-proof?"

Next :-

Final chapter  : The poisonous frog lands gently.

Dat priest has such good henchmens...

Lol, the cool guy with glasses was so random

Damn I hope he doesn't die at the end of this manga...

What was the sfx in the last part?

It's a gunshot.

What was the sfx in the last part?

Silly Priest: "bullets won't touch me...It's as though the gates of heaven have been closed on me and me alone."

no duh that's cause you're going to hell with a bullet between you eyes.

Volume 6 is the last volume guys, we only got a few more chapters left till the end... BRING IT ON!!!!

Yeah, you oughta blow them frogs up properly with napalm and stuff, because if the frog does not die it make you poison and then die. If you don't burn all parts to ashes the frog parts regrow and then u hav to deal with many frog and the many frog lick peeple and make them frog too! Like worm!

That's why you should drink orange juice only on sundays.

What the hell?

geez this is good... O_O 

How come I haven't noticed this earlier? T_T 

Just read it in one go, those chapters. Can't wait for the next chap. Really nice story, well-drawn and good action.

They bombed the police station killing lots of ppl and almost killing the hottie police girl?!!!

Spoiler

you put spoiler on the wrong thing.....

I'm actually quite surprised at Sengawa's concern for Yoshimura, really pleasantly so. With this kind of grim series, there's always a chance that it'd lean toward the callous side for the protagonist. I'm really touched that this one still has humanity and affection left in him.

Damn, I hope she isn't paralyzed from now on.

Considering her proximity to the explosives and reports that there are some dead who can't be counted because they were so thoroughly torn apart - I think she'd be lucky to be paralyzed. More likely she's nothing but a blood splatter and a few handfuls of meat.

I guess the folks forgot that the Dendrobates turns most deadly when it's wounded...

Yeah, you oughta blow them frogs up properly with napalm and stuff, because if the frog does not die it make you poison and then die. If you don't burn all parts to ashes the frog parts regrow and then u hav to deal with many frog and the many frog lick peeple and make them frog too! Like worm!

That's why you should drink orange juice only on sundays.

big sister ;(

hope police girl isn't paralyzed oh my god

Damn, I hope she isn't paralyzed from now on.

I guess the folks forgot that the Dendrobates turns most deadly when it's wounded...

They bombed the police station killing lots of ppl and almost killing the hottie police girl?!!!

Spoiler

saving bitches like a boss!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics