Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.67 - 124votes)

Amagi Brilliant Park

Alt Names: alt Amaburialt 甘城ブリリアントパークalt 甘城光辉游乐园alt 甘城輝煌樂園救世主alt 甘城辉煌乐园救世主
Author: Gatou Shouji
Artist: Yoshioka Kimitake
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: 1st year high school student Kanie Seiya is a self-proclaimed genius with looks, intellect, and athletic ability. One day, a mysterious transfer student approaches him with a musket to his face, forcing him to go on a date with her to a theme park. To Kanie’s displeasure, it turns out that the theme park is run down and not up to his standards…but the manager wants him to take over?

From the author of Full Metal Panic! The business comedy, Amagi Brilliant Park, begins!

Based on the original light novel series published in Fujimi Shobo, written by Shoji Gatoh and novel illustrations by Yuka Nakajima.
Go to Amagi Brilliant Park Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

174 Comments

Anyone notice that the barrel of the gun on page three is rifled?

Muzzle loader maybe, musket no.

not as lewd as in anime

Spoiler

BTW, which sub did you watch? cause the Vivid version's boobies didn't bounce...

I can't tell if it's censored/uncensored or someone just edited the screenshots to make it bounce...

Spoiler

Lewd.

not as lewd as in anime

Spoiler

When Kanie's putting his hand near his eyes while contemplating to use his power, I was thinking " is he gonna scream "Geass!" while using them?"

WHERE'S FIRE? WHERE'S EARTH? WHERE'S WIND?

Implying that you need another girl when you have Muse...

Spoiler

cswhu.png

Manga > Anime. This time too.

Okay now I thought that I was used to diffirence between manga and anime adaptations of LN, but this...

Spoiler

Can anyone point which version is closer to LN and how are those things in LN?
Also is LN translated? If so can anyone provide link?

You can add they skipped the key-role of Muse too, the anime is more focused on Latifa and Isuzu. Probably cause is a 12-13 episodes series.

lol as expected, he did everything I mentioned, although I didn't expect closing the park for a day for the cleaning up. I suppose the next step is obtaining the actual advertising. Also, that scene with the customers was a little poorly done, IMO, since they never mentioned why they came in the first place and any reaction to it being closed.

but the best part of c6 must've been: Pomf.

although some would prefer the ecchi part, the video-taking.

WHERE'S FIRE? WHERE'S EARTH? WHERE'S WIND?

Dat princess ass doe... Nana%20Sheep%20008.gif

Spoiler

i really like the anime

The MC is a "bastard" but he is true in his methods...

Spoiler

The same could be applied in real life. Keeping the customers happy it's the secret for success.

Overall I'm enjoying this manga, that I discovered when I saw this season's anime list.

Spoiler

Lewd.

How about this one?

Spoiler

I think I will read this manga xD

Spoiler

Lewd.

How about this one?

Spoiler

''Pomf''.

Spoiler

Lewd.

How about this one?

Spoiler

Spoiler

Lewd.

Thanks to anime I started liking Amagi BP more and more, Isuzu is just so adorable. Here a link to translated prolgue od LN: http://kumori-rain.tumblr.com/post/99715401121/amagi-brilliant-park-novel-translation-volume-1 There are small chances that translator will continue it, as she said: "Cloudi is in reverse-hikimori status" so we will have to wait to at least february (even then small chances) or until someone else pick it up. Anyway thanks for your work so far Cloudi especially Oreshura LN.

Okay now I thought that I was used to diffirence between manga and anime adaptations of LN, but this...

Spoiler

From what I gather using my little knowledge of Japanese, it seems that the manga ver. is closer to LN.

Spoiler

Spoiler

he became a mascot
50281_38054591574_3134608_n.jpg

Waiting for updates on this one is killing me..

And we're just getting on the good parts.

and the anime already reached the translated manga =|

Ewww a one-time use ability?

At least he can choose when to use it.

So I assume the author heard/read the name Queen Latifa somewhere, forgot about it, then it slipped into his subconscious and then it came out in this.

then I suppose giving a large reduction in entrance fee would help.

following which would be massive advertising and fixing the lacking areas that resulted in lack of customers.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics