Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.67 - 124votes)

Amagi Brilliant Park

Alt Names: alt Amaburialt 甘城ブリリアントパークalt 甘城光辉游乐园alt 甘城輝煌樂園救世主alt 甘城辉煌乐园救世主
Author: Gatou Shouji
Artist: Yoshioka Kimitake
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: 1st year high school student Kanie Seiya is a self-proclaimed genius with looks, intellect, and athletic ability. One day, a mysterious transfer student approaches him with a musket to his face, forcing him to go on a date with her to a theme park. To Kanie’s displeasure, it turns out that the theme park is run down and not up to his standards…but the manager wants him to take over?

From the author of Full Metal Panic! The business comedy, Amagi Brilliant Park, begins!

Based on the original light novel series published in Fujimi Shobo, written by Shoji Gatoh and novel illustrations by Yuka Nakajima.
Go to Amagi Brilliant Park Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

174 Comments

Man, after reading chap 28 and realize not knowing what the actual fuck just happened, I really wish someone or some group will continue this and fill the gaps T.T

After all this time, STILL BEST GIRL

Huh.

Uh... o_o

Ill take it.

I just wish I knew what the fuck was going on.

My bad.

>chapter 9
>it's actually 28

Literally worse than Hitler.

>chapter 9
>it's actually 28

I love the anime and I want another season where Seiya's and Sento's relationship gets fleshed out even more. I ship the S.S. (SenSei) Love ship!

Still can't believe the anime just skipped over the whole Latifa

Spoiler
thing.

Gatoh felt that Latifah's disability is getting in the way of her screen time. He wanted to make Latifah more viable and get more involved in the story. So, he fixed her disability in the latter volume and completely erased it in the anime adaptation... as well to avoid Frodo's asking on why she can cook despite being blind.

I remember hearing somewhere that the author felt he'd kinda overdone it the first time around so he toned Latifa down a bit for the TV adaptation. Thus she's not blind and such.

......how does removing a character's trait like a disability make it more child friendly? How does a disability like this one make it less child friendly? I'm sorry please explain I'm missing something here.

Oh and i think I read somewhere that her suit suppresses her demonic traits. Don't know how that works.

I don't know. How does swapping red blood for green blood in video games make it more child friendly?

Gotta make it PG-13 (or whatever system they use in Japan) for more profit.

That said, the manga isn't perfect either. Ashe is supposed to be a demon girl with horns.

......how does removing a character's trait like a disability make it more child friendly? How does a disability like this one make it less child friendly? I'm sorry please explain I'm missing something here.

Oh and i think I read somewhere that her suit suppresses her demonic traits. Don't know how that works.

Spoiler
thing.

Gotta make it PG-13 (or whatever system they use in Japan) for more profit.

That said, the manga isn't perfect either. Ashe is supposed to be a demon girl with horns.

Spoiler
thing.

The manga seems to ship Kanie x Latifa more than the anime.

Goddamn his power is useless.

Spoiler

Only for 30 yen.

Yay, thx for update ^-^

Shall I start reading LN :?

First volume of the light novel has been translated.

https://amaburithetranslation.wordpress.com/volume-1/

Thank You so much for the link!

The anime just aired last season yet for some reason I missed this series already.

First volume of the light novel has been translated.

https://amaburithetranslation.wordpress.com/volume-1/

The anime just aired last season yet for some reason I missed this series already.

Maybe u will continue to translaslate this manga?

The novel sold 100k copies in two weeks after the anime started.

And that is why LN promo animes exists.

The novel sold 100k copies in two weeks after the anime started.

Anyone notice that the barrel of the gun on page three is rifled?

Muzzle loader maybe, musket no.

You do know there where rifled muskets? Don't you? e.g. The Baker Rifle (a musket shortened to carbine length with rifling effectively one of the first long range accurate firearm)

Anyone know where i can find the LN?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics