Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.67 - 124votes)

Amagi Brilliant Park

Alt Names: alt Amaburialt 甘城ブリリアントパークalt 甘城光辉游乐园alt 甘城輝煌樂園救世主alt 甘城辉煌乐园救世主
Author: Gatou Shouji
Artist: Yoshioka Kimitake
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: 1st year high school student Kanie Seiya is a self-proclaimed genius with looks, intellect, and athletic ability. One day, a mysterious transfer student approaches him with a musket to his face, forcing him to go on a date with her to a theme park. To Kanie’s displeasure, it turns out that the theme park is run down and not up to his standards…but the manager wants him to take over?

From the author of Full Metal Panic! The business comedy, Amagi Brilliant Park, begins!

Based on the original light novel series published in Fujimi Shobo, written by Shoji Gatoh and novel illustrations by Yuka Nakajima.
Go to Amagi Brilliant Park Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

174 Comments

#somad LOL

you guys are fucking hilarious talking about series length as if anybody had a golden standard for "this manga is now ok to flame"

complete kneejerk shit reaction to someone dumping on your series

ability is a lose-lose situation tbqh, if it "evolves" it's just gonna be even more handwaving and if it doesn't it's just gonna be used as: 

1) a mixture of initiating/concluding an arc and 

2) a crutch to help any mystery arcs along

Well i guess we won't be seeing you and your boyfriend again then will we?

Even more so from some idiot who thinks it's cool to use hashtags in the comment section. You do know this isn't twitter right? Just letting you know in case you're confused.

Looks interesting, may become something good when he finally starts as a manager. But it's two weeks? Tha pace will be slow or the manga quite short.

Can't wait to see this cuties animated in the autumn.

Also, LOL at hate-kiddies.

Bye~ glad to know u took the effort to express ur displeasure on a manga that's barely a vol long.

Ignoring the prick,

The manga seems to be developing well. non-OP ability looks great. Hoping it mutates into something else.  

#somad LOL

you guys are fucking hilarious talking about series length as if anybody had a golden standard for "this manga is now ok to flame"

complete kneejerk shit reaction to someone dumping on your series

ability is a lose-lose situation tbqh, if it "evolves" it's just gonna be even more handwaving and if it doesn't it's just gonna be used as: 

1) a mixture of initiating/concluding an arc and 

2) a crutch to help any mystery arcs along

Why do I feel like i'm the only one who finds the heroine freaking irritating.. Her and her damn Bayonet. :|

Can't complain about the art though.

Just hatin' on the Bayonet girl and those damn Mascots.

I used to love Moffuru.. But now, *sigh*

Does Amagi mean lame-ass? Because that's the only impression I'm getting from this manga. Not that I was expecting much in the first place anyway. Dropped until I really have nothing better to do.

Bye~ glad to know u took the effort to express ur displeasure on a manga that's barely a vol long.

Ignoring the prick,

The manga seems to be developing well. non-OP ability looks great. Hoping it mutates into something else.  

Does Amagi mean lame-ass? Because that's the only impression I'm getting from this manga. Not that I was expecting much in the first place anyway. Dropped until I really have nothing better to do.

Who're kidding you have nothing better to do and to judge a manga that's only three chapters in says enough.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

MC lost so badly in the superpower lottery.

It's like the world wasn't satisfied in giving him the weakest power so it made an even more useless version of it.

I don't think this is a fighting novel so the ability to read minds comes in handy if all he has to do is management, think of a more weak version of lelouch xD

MC lost so badly in the superpower lottery.

It's like the world wasn't satisfied in giving him the weakest power so it made an even more useless version of it.

It getting better and interesting, might stick around see how the story process

running away = getting shot

hidding = getting shot

but peaking a her naked body = not getting shot?

Usually a main character would have been beaten half way to death for staring at a girl naked for that long.

she like it. thats way.

next time he should try grope her. i bet she will moan 

W H I P P E D B O Y S

To be honest, the "beaten to death" after seeing a girl naked trope is getting quite old. I mean, realistically speaking, if a girl tried to beat the fuck out of me because she appeared naked in front of me for some coincidence, I'd just grab her arm and tell her to calm the fuck down

I know you are in the right but in this chapter situation, even the gently me would slap real hard the MC and slam the door while telling him "SAITEI". (Lucky for him, the girl is really Nice)

Because:

if anyone (male) see one girl change clothes (by chance/ concidence), he should close the door immediately with an appology (what a man would do).

But MC not only don't appology, he keep staring and even have enough time to comment.

And what make me mad the most is he don't It+s+all+about+food+honor+_3c18bb0e34a0e

PS: and just so you know, there are second kind of man would keep staring until get hit and luffy-worth-it-meme.jpg

I love both of those kind of man.

That X-Men reference.

Our MC is really... detestable... 

It like the Main Male and Female change their position from from Full Metal Panic.

I hate Chidori in Full Metal Panic when I love Sosuke.

So this is what a Japanese Johnny Bravo looks like... This is gonna bee good.

...Queen Latifa.

Spoiler

Lewd.

hidding = getting shot

Usually a main character would have been beaten half way to death for staring at a girl naked for that long.

To be honest, the "beaten to death" after seeing a girl naked trope is getting quite old. I mean, realistically speaking, if a girl tried to beat the fuck out of me because she appeared naked in front of me for some coincidence, I'd just grab her arm and tell her to calm the fuck down

hidding = getting shot

Our MC is really... detestable... 

*smack internets* load the chapter already

I'm actually kinda looking forward to how he is going to pull this off...and the blind girl is adorable.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics