Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 267votes)

Omaera Zenin Mendokusai!

Alt Names: alt お前ら 全員 めんどくさい!alt 你们这些家伙真麻烦alt 너네들 전부 성가셔!alt Nakakainis kayong lahat!alt You're all annoying!
Author: Tobi
Artist: Tobi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: For some reason, Kunitachi Kunihiko, a language arts teacher, always finds himself quarreling with his student, Kazumiya Kazumi, an anti-social girl without any friends. When he tells her to make some friends, she declares: "Be my friend, Sensei."

Original Webcomic:
http://comic-meteor.jp/omaera/
Go to Omaera Zenin Mendokusai! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Looking for a translator for this series New Window MaxLemon
  • 0 Replies

470 Comments

Insulin... I need insulin... sugar content too high...

A part of me hopes this stays sweet and simple, and a part of me doesn't...so yeah, lets wait and see which part will win.

The girls seem kinda fun, but I have no idea where I want the story to go. Romance with big age differences puts me off and having the girls slowly grow closer and stop quarrelling among themselves sounds boring. Any other options?

Nice boat.

PLAYAAAAAAA!!! (>*0*)>~~~~~~~~~

good god!! DAT TEACHER! Officially the hottest girl in this manga now. 

Awwww SHE'S SOOOO CUTE AT THE LAST PAGEEEE

The girls seem kinda fun, but I have no idea where I want the story to go. Romance with big age differences puts me off and having the girls slowly grow closer and stop quarrelling among themselves sounds boring. Any other options?

Hmm, dis is gud.

Pssh, this will probably last at least 8. Publishers gobble up these manga w/ spineless male leads. (I don't find the manga that bad, but god I am tired of these spineless characters)

Would you mind tell me how a male teacher would act in his situation to be treat as have some spine ?

http://vatoto.com/read/_/244325/omaera-zenin-mendokusai_ch4_by_roankun/26

"I did it. Now, I'm regretting it."

Clever way of using the title.

Pssh, this will probably last at least 8. Publishers gobble up these manga w/ spineless male leads. (I don't find the manga that bad, but god I am tired of these spineless characters)

in this case I didnt find him spineless, he's just a good teacher he dont want to screw up his job for a little girl who doesnt know what she wants... oh wait i forgot manga and anime dont really follow logic thinking or common sense... he might really be spineless  huh...

I'd be surprised if this lasts longer than 2 or 3 volumes.

I hope it last longer, but I think you are right, this series has probably a short story to tell, specially since a second "love rival" appeared so quickly =/

Oh this is written by the same guy who wrote Okujouhime? I like this  better so far! 

Well, here we got characters are simply quirky, fitting into a comedic setting.

Okujouhime tripped over itself trying to be all psychological and dramatic and shit.

Oh this is written by the same guy who wrote Okujouhime? I like this  better so far! 

no point in reading this, i love harems  ,but you can tell already who will win , no point , main girl is annoying  dropping

anybody who has ever read a harem ever could tell you that this is almost guaranteed to end as a harem with no winner

Spoiler

not exacly the same but well close enough

my friend...you forgot the most popular manga....

Spoiler

I feel like the story will heads to where the main girl will form friendships with other girls in the end due to them have something in common. 

So in a sense its like Boku ha Tomodachi ga Sukunai.

Still, three chapters is too premature to judge where the series will head so I keep read it.

Nah, I think you almost nailed it.

3600570-2118693-ryu_shinkuu_hadouken_gif

not exacly the same but well close enough

ahaha a harem this quickly.

I guess I do like the 3rd girl, even with all her fake appearances. Still cute.

I feel like the story will heads to where the main girl will form friendships with other girls in the end due to them have something in common. 

So in a sense its like Boku ha Tomodachi ga Sukunai.

Still, three chapters is too premature to judge where the series will head so I keep read it.

lol, people complaining about the character. look at the title..

So... How many is "you're all"? =))

Meh, I hate the characters that reveal someone else's feelings.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics