Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 84votes)

iShoujo

Alt Names: alt App Girlalt i ・ショウジョalt i Shoujoalt I. Girlalt I・ Girlalt I・Girlalt iGirlalt iShōjoalt iShojo
Author: Takayama Toshinori
Artist: Takayama Toshinori
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: This manga follows an omnibus format, in that the characters the story focuses on changes every so often. The first characters, Tetta and Ginko's story ends at chapter 3, but all the characters are recurring, and sometimes, show up again in the future chapters.
--------------------

There is a magic love app that supposedly helps people's dreams of love come true. The first story of this love app follows Tetta and Ginko, friends who have bickered since grade school. Tetta looks up the magic app on a whim, and ends up with an application that is connected to Ginko. When he manipulates the "Ginko" on the app, it affects the real girl. He's embarrassed to have it in the first place, but he can't uninstall it without inputting Ginko's measurements. Whether he actually likes Ginko romantically or not, it seems that this app could only make the situation worse!
Go to iShoujo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

151 Comments

Is it bad that I like that assertive Kouhai more than any of the other characters? I need me some of that smoke.

It's cute and all, but damn it's a bit dark if you see it from the outside.

Giving all that power to a normal high-schooler, if he wasn't pure of heart it would end really badly, for example my stained-black heart would put the phone on continous vibration and go to a beauty contest.

It remember me of Video Girl Ai, the cassette was given only to pure people, the maker gave one to a not pure boy once and the guy fucked the virtual girl for a week straight, not even stopping to eat or bathroom, he was recovered to the hospital.

calling it now, it doesnt work because she got a cold.

but later it is revealed that her cold already gone, n she still unaffected by it cause she already love him yada yada bla bla.

confess n the end....

cant wait what happens next

A copy of iShoujo manga must be expensive as fuck .-.

Ohhh man

this is getting seriously good

perfume....

seriously need that app

hahaha

I just don't like the idea that the heroines are behaving like that because of the app in this arc; it feels so insincere. I like the first couple better.

Nuooooo!!!!!

We want moarr!!!

this is getting more and more interesting

and still I tried to search "mahounoapuri" in various search engine but can't connect to that magical world

huhuhu

So I'm guessing the App changed his appearance dontunderstandplz.gif?1 with the light or what not

At least you don't get endless filler.

Exactly that's why I like mini arc manga like this

I like mini-arcs. Keeps the plot sort of fresh. :o

At least you don't get endless filler.

This week in impatience~

It hasn't really been dropped. Renzokusei is just really, really slow sometimes.

You know, the general problem with any not-very-tight-knit scanslation group.

Presumptuous, aren't we?

We're short on attentive staff--"not being tight-knit" is pretty typical of most scan groups, in case you hadn't noticed.

We do have someone on these chapters, though. New guy who does a decent job of it. It's just that Derek and I in particular are short on free time until later this month (when Derek enters his offseason).

Someone PLEASE pick this up - it's starting to get interesting!

It hasn't really been dropped. Renzokusei is just really, really slow sometimes.

You know, the general problem with any not-very-tight-knit scanslation group.

Someone PLEASE pick this up - it's starting to get interesting!

I dunno, getting transferred to Jump Live is about as close to death as you can get. And that may be just long enough for him to wrap up some kind of closure. It's like going from the Major Leagues to Single-A Minor League baseball.

I just noticed that this manga ended so I decided to give it a try... and it was actually good.  Why it had to end while shit manga continue with their serialization... I don't know.

This is not over yet. iShoujo will be moved to Jump Live. 

I just noticed that this manga ended so I decided to give it a try... and it was actually good.  Why it had to end while shit manga continue with their serialization... I don't know.

As expected, iShoujo has been cancelled. The last chapter will be in WSJ #32. It's not a bad series, but just not the right fit for WSJ, and unfortunately Shueisha isn't big on transferring series.

EDIT: And I ate my words, as it was actually transferred to Jump Live, and now Jump+ online magazine sites instead.

Volume 1 (LQ) cover:

Spoiler

It comes out next Friday, so we'll get an HQ version of that at some point soon. Volume 2 comes out exactly a month later as well, on August 4th.

Volume 1 (LQ) cover:

Spoiler

Too bad...I want more Tetta and Ginko but maybe more vanilla to come

the theme is really similar, but sore wa totsuzen I think was better, for how they approached the stories.

Thats what i was thinking

Same here.

It's not quite "like" it, but I can see some faint ressemblance.

This series isn't so bad, but it sits at the bottom of the rankings and will probably get axed soon enough. Good thing it's just mini-arcs, so if it ends there won't be some big opening ending like other axed series'.

I like mini-arcs. Keeps the plot sort of fresh. :o

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics