Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.44 - 160votes)

Stealth Symphony

Alt Names: alt ステルス交境曲〈シンフォニー〉alt ステルス交響曲
Author: Narita Ryohgo
Artist: Amano Youichi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysterySci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In a world where elves, dwarves, and invisible dragons live in harmony inside a metropolitan city, Sieg sets out to find someone or something that can unleash the curse that he carries on his back. As he attempts to survive in the city of Jinbocho, a city filled with fantastic secrets and organizations, he encounters many powerful individuals who set out to either destroy him or save him. Will Sieg be able to discover the true secret of his curse, or will it lead him to his own demise?
Go to Stealth Symphony Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Raw Chapters New Window KuroHorobi
  • 3 Replies

438 Comments

why axe it? it's better than Bleach and Nisekoi

there are 3 new series on their way for WSJ, one as a replacement for "Soul Catcher(S)" because it's moved to Jump Next,

the second would be iShoujo and the third one would be Stealth Symphony....... why couldn't it be Illegal Rare?

Illegal Rare probably won't get cancelled because so far its doing better in the rankings and the first volume made it in the weekly oricon sales.

KarchAmadeo
Jun 29 2014 03:24 AM

A smile is always necessary.

why axe it? it's better than Bleach and Nisekoi

there are 3 new series on their way for WSJ, one as a replacement for "Soul Catcher(S)" because it's moved to Jump Next,

the second would be iShoujo and the third one would be Stealth Symphony....... why couldn't it be Illegal Rare?

From the description and the art style I thought that this would be a light-hearted shounen gag manga like Onepunch Man.

Boy was I wrong.

And then i saw the name of the author...

*Ba dum tss*

Okay, okay. I REALLY smell the axe ! Like that Stealth Symphony was meant to have only one arc.

It's either that or ch 3-12 didn't really matter
I hate when stuff like that happens but it's better than being axe
I feel like the author is trying to salvage this manga by throwing walls of text of explanation =p

Okay, okay. I REALLY smell the axe ! Like that Stealth Symphony was meant to have only one arc. 

It can be canceled, big possibility, about at least 2 arcs were skipped (going by the lead cp characters that also appear at the end of the second chapter). But still SS ending in this cancellation rounds means not even having this one arc finished, sure we can have the two MC relation resolved/covered but in 1 or 2 chapters is impossible to resolve/cover/end all the loose ends. Like the capital business with all the heads being there (including the yet to be seen assassin guild boss, but mentioned last chapter), the dragons attacking the city with all the guilds in the city (+assassin base being attacked). We got a mention to the head of the advertising company today (the most rich man in the world) that seems to indicate that he is a probable villain to the SS universe... is not like it feels like a only arc to me (that's why I don't agree with you)  

Evil/yandere main character?

Fucking awesome....

It actually felt slower to me, this time around. Still everything MC related is crazy!

I don't know if Sieg is a yandere or he's just becoming corrupt from the legacy...

Damn, I just found this, and really liked it, but it's already ending?  Sad....

This feels like more of an end to an arc than anything. Hopefully Im right!!

it does, the problem being that canceled series don't really have a natural ending. Hopefully I'm wrong tho!

This feels like more of an end to an arc than anything. Hopefully Im right!!

looks like itll be over in a two three chapters...

For real ?

When we have a manga without the trololololol, love friendship, me and my friends gonna save the world, that never last long...

From the description and the art style I thought that this would be a light-hearted shounen gag manga like Onepunch Man.

Boy was I wrong.

Just google "weekly jump livejournal" then you will find it.

THX

looks like itll be over in a two three chapters...

Does anyone have data on this manga weekly ranking? I hope it's just going forward in the story and not rushing because it's been axed

Just google "weekly jump livejournal" then you will find it.

Does anyone have data on this manga weekly ranking? I hope it's just going forward in the story and not rushing because it's been axed

Setting of story blows up = "I hope the story not rushing because it's been axed"

Failure of the education system?

LOL I just noticed I've been reading torama instead of toroma.

It's the curse of Amano Youichi - he will never ever get passed the 2 quarters in shueisha

Well is this ending soon? I hope not I have a weird feeling it is not doing well in the rankings

Yeah I feel it's ending soon too.
The question is, is it the arc or the manga that's ending

Well is this ending soon? I hope not I have a weird feeling it is not doing well in the rankings

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics