Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.36 - 140votes)

Illegal Rare

Alt Names: alt イリーガル・レアalt Rea Ihō
Author: Shiibashi Hiroshi
Artist: Shiibashi Hiroshi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorMystery MysteryShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: From the author of "Nurarihyon no Mago", comes a whole new supernatural series.

Supernatural creatures live alongside humans, but these "rares" are being hunted to extinction over time. An organization is being formed to protect these rares, and allow them to live their lives as they like. The starting members of this organization are few; there's the masked Fukumen, the Black Vampyr AxL, and they are soon joined by the sweet-voiced mermaid Mirror. Together, they will protect the rares from the deadly hunters!
Go to Illegal Rare Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

163 Comments

I can already tell I'm gonna like this series, there was an opportunity for a tragic event, but instead we get a touching reunion and an addition to the crew. .

Lol.

Wow the russian and spanish translators have beaten the english translators, I think this is the first time this has happened. Thanks Svekke, you got the right idea, if it takes over a week for another chapter I might just copy and paste using google translations. On that note, damnit Red Hawk, why bail on a series that's in the early stages of it's potential?

I can already tell I'm gonna like this series, there was an opportunity for a tragic event, but instead we get a touching reunion and an addition to the crew. The MC dresses like donte from the new devil may cry, but he's actually a descent guy and doesn't act like a moody ass. The leader of the group is mysterious and probably has the some cool tricks up his sleeve and then they brought in the cool looking detective kawasaki. Which I could tell they were going to do from the moment I saw him, he's too unique. I look forward to future updates, I love series that start with just a couple people and slowly grow from there.

Not bad so far, I like Fukumen.

• Ada likes this

Thank you svekke for translating this chapter. This is pretty well translated for someone who doesn't have much experience(?).

It's greatly appreciated. Finally, we have an updated chapter. It's been quite a while since it was last updated.

Btw, damn. That is one badass unicorn.

Thanks go the guy who uploaded this. It was actually well translated.
Its pretty good for amateur work, but I would suggest recruiting a cleaner and proofreader to help you in your work. I imagine there are more than a few lazing around looking for work, so look around.

Spoiler

Well damn

This is actually well translated I think. Not perfect, but good enough. Thanks man !

Thanks for the update svekke!

Thank you for the new chapter. I read this mainly for the story rather than the pictures, so i have no problem with bad scans or not 100% inserted text.

I´m just happy to learn more of the story, so please keep it up ;)

well, that was quite unexpected

RHS dropped it ;_;

YAY!!!!! now they got more time to work on Silver Spoon (Gin no Saji)

I don't see this lasting much longer.

RHS dropped it ;_;

*Clicks Follow*

Volume 1 cover:

Spoiler

Poster for volume 1:

Spoiler

The volume 1 cover have more of a Nura's cover feel

so generic till now, a milk shake of generic fantasy stuff with a pinch of fairy tail in the middle...How i miss Nurarihyon no mago... Ç_Ç

LOL???? Generic hell no if you ask me this manga even has a better start than nurarihyon no mago the start of the nura manga is really generic it gets good when Hagoromo Gitsune is announced. pinch of fairy tail really....... btw im not hating on nura its in my top 10 ^^

I always like Op or just powerful MC it probably has something to do with me starting anime with weak shit MC's

Volume 1 cover:

Spoiler

Poster for volume 1:

Spoiler

This is so bloody cool.

good concept but execution is rather poor.

it frequently has low rankings in shonen jump..means this might not last very long..

wow i quite like AXL
"co-workers. let's deepen our bonds."

wonderful

this has its own feel, definitely. tho i find it somewhat difficult to follow sometimes. lots of heavy ink.

so generic till now, a milk shake of generic fantasy stuff with a pinch of fairy tail in the middle...How i miss Nurarihyon no mago... Ç_Ç

Whoops, nearly missed chapter 4 because I had forgotten to follow this series.

same words for magic, and esper

i wish people use new power stuff instead these

or you can take it that Mirror is our MC! She's a mermaid and she's pretty.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics