Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.11 - 122votes)

Tsuiteru Kanojo. (NIKU)

Alt Names: alt 带把儿的女朋友alt ツイテル彼女。alt Lucky Girl
Author: Niku
Artist: Niku
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yoshida Kazuki is your average office worker who is still a virgin at 29. One fateful day after a dinner with his boss, he meets a girl named Futaba who is very cute and lovable. She becomes his girlfriend ... but she has a secret. This is a start of an unconventional love.
Go to Tsuiteru Kanojo. (NIKU) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Would you date a girl with more? New Window IlikeLolis
  • 7 Replies

288 Comments

How long shall we wating for new charepter?

I really hope this isn't the direction the series is going. This shows that he hasn't ACCEPTED her for who she is; he's simply chosen to IGNORE the side of her that he isn't prepared, or willing, to deal with, literally in this case, and that isn't right. He isn't in a relationship with her, he's dating his fantasy of what he wants her to be. Not cool. Take it like a man.

after this latest chapter i think it's clear they should break up, they obviously have incompatible sexual interests.

How can he say he loves her if he won't let her do him in the butt smh

Funny thing is she probably would have been able to take him from behind ages ago if she just had heterosexual sex with him first.
You take it one step at a time. She still has much to learn!

I can hardly ever comment here for some reason but anyway 

Anyway, about the last page for chapter 16, one note I forgot to add: he said "If I was a woman, I'd have already given her my virginity" (not the woman in this relationship, sorry, don't know where I pull that from lol). However, keep in mind the expression used there is usually used to express something along the lines of "being devoted in body and soul to someone" (usually used about marital fidelity, to the extent of a woman thinking "even if you die, I won't NTR on you, dear" lol). Literally it's read "sacrifice one's chastity" (and by extension, give one's virginity away) or "offer one's fidelity". That's an ambiguity the author could have made on purpose, but I allowed myself to go with "give one's virginity" given how insecure as a man Kazuki was feeling and the whole potential sexual situation of the chapter.

I kinda rushed things here since I couldn't find help regarding this point. Sorry. I hope to update the chapter with this note. But anyway, I see my translations as a provisional, so....

cleardot.gif

Oh come on think about it more if you were in his shoes - because he's hetero and it's a psychological thing. If you're a hetero guy and you get fucked in the ass by a dick from behind, I'm sure your brain will say you're getting fucked by a guy, period and the image probably won't go away despite knowing who's on the other end.

Welcome to manga. (^_~)

More seriously, I do fully agree. And I hope you didn't start anime/manga with Maison Ikkoku, as I did. I love it despite this, but virtually every development relies on misunderstandings due to incorrect assumptions and/or leaving things unclear/unsaid. The plot sloooowly meanders toward them making fewer incorrect assumptions and getting closer, but it's like spending months watching a baby learn how to walk (vs watching an adult in a race walk, then jog, then run).

Ha ha, yeah, I know. I mean, at the end of the day it's manga so this is sort of it's bread and butter and of course not everything is going to go as it should as that's where the drama and conflict comes from. I just think the way they're doing it doesn't make me sympathize or like the MC which is unfortunate because in a RomCom if you don't like the MC you won't want them to end up with the girl which really detracts from it.

I'd switch places with the dude but that'd turn it into a series that probably couldn't run in this magazine. >____>

I really hope this isn't the direction the series is going. This shows that he hasn't ACCEPTED her for who she is; he's simply chosen to IGNORE the side of her that he isn't prepared, or willing, to deal with, literally in this case, and that isn't right. He isn't in a relationship with her, he's dating his fantasy of what he wants her to be. Not cool. Take it like a man.

That's the drama it's building up to. Story is all about dealing with that disconnection. At least that's how I see it. If he was over it right away I think this would end very fast. Let's see how long it'll build up.

The reality is these type of things require lube.

Wow, I knew that whole event was going to go wrong, but I didn't expect her to be the one wanting to pitch. Did she really not think that was going to be a problem for him? He may accept her for what she has, but does she really think he's ready to cast away his masculinity and choose to get stuck in the butt for his first go by his girlfriend when all signs point to him being pretty heterosexual? I figure she should have been vaguely aware he still would want to do it "normally" the first time.

Looks like he needs to tell her straight up. His "not ready" choice of words was probably really misleading to her. I mean communication is key here even if he probably thinks she should just naturally understand.

I'd be worried too, he already she is way bigger down there than he is and they didn't have lube.

I do hope this doesn't end in one giant cocktease, i.e., not going all the way on up both their ends.

ftfy (^_~)

If the MC has more interest...

Spoiler

Welcome to manga. (^_~)

More seriously, I do fully agree. And I hope you didn't start anime/manga with Maison Ikkoku, as I did. I love it despite this, but virtually every development relies on misunderstandings due to incorrect assumptions and/or leaving things unclear/unsaid. The plot sloooowly meanders toward them making fewer incorrect assumptions and getting closer, but it's like spending months watching a baby learn how to walk (vs watching an adult in a race walk, then jog, then run).

This manga is super frustrating.

Ignoring that Futaba was the aggressor and definitely interested in being the top to his bottom, that also doesn't necessitate that that's the only way you can have sex. If the MC has more interest (I use interest here instead of a "deep-seated idea of masculinity and fear of irregular social constructs") in being the top and not receiving from her than he needs to fucking say something because saying he's not ready is prolonging the situation while giving Futaba false impressions which will only hurt her even more later. Maybe Futaba would be okay being the bottom in the relationship and just didn't know how to proceed because she is also a virgin who has always had a penis so was unsure about different sexual roles. That is all of course putting aside the way the manga is written which is...fine but also putting them into pretty simple boxes. If the MC is really into Futaba but not interested in dicks then him staying in a relationship with her is incredible cowardly and selfish and is only going to end up hurting her (spoilers: it won't end up hurting her because this is a romance manga).

Now, with all that stuff out of the way.

Be a man and take her dick and have amazing sex already with someone who loves you and you love. Jesus.

He doesn't stand a chance if that was all it took to get her to lose reason. She's going to end up taking dat ass to pound town.

What kind of nonsense was that?

IKR?

This could've been one juicy chapter, but once again, we were cockblocked. I do hope this doesn't end in one giant cocktease, i.e., not going all the way on both their ends.

"You're dating a futa, expect to take it up the ass! Hell, you can do each others' asses!"

But if they somehow end this with only Futaba on the receiving end... *TRIGGERED*

Well, maybe I can find a doujin somewhere that will give it proper closure should that happen.

"My butt isn't ready!" -Yoshida Kazuki, 2016
He doesn't want to be anally pleasured by a monsterdick futa? What a fucking fag.

What kind of nonsense was that?

he gon get killed...anally

Though the whole backdoor is his own unconfirmed delusions...

Furthermore. we don't know exactly how Herm she *is*. We know she has a penis clearly but, we don't know if she is literally the full package ( IE: all of the above) If she's all of the above then there are way more options than the "standard model" ...just sayin xP

Remember the reach-around. Only assholes don't give a courtesy reach-around.

Spoiler

Though the whole backdoor is his own unconfirmed delusions...

I wonder who will get cockblocked in the next chapter...

Every time I come back to check on this series, my penis gets confused. 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics