Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.66 - 616votes)

Fuuka

Alt Names: alt フウカalt 風夏alt Fūka
Author: Seo Kouji
Artist: Seo Kouji
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiMusic MusicRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yuu Haruna just moved into town and is addicted to twitter. When he goes out to buy dinner he bumps into a mysterious girl, Fuuka Akitsuki, who breaks his phone thinking he was trying to take a picture of her panties. How will his new life change now?

Prequel:

> Suzuka
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/suzuka-r74 )
Go to Fuuka Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussions New Window alcrowry
  • 199 Replies
Topic Who do you wish the MC to end up with? Why? New Window xatoatox
  • 38 Replies
Topic After Chapter 37 (Spoilers) New Window Knuckles128
  • 26 Replies
Topic Prequels New Window Shadow12000
  • 2 Replies

3704 Comments

Are chapters 89+ translated or just raw?

They're officially translated, just not found here.

Or rather, you can't find them here because they're officially translated over at crunchy.

Are chapters 89+ translated or just raw?
mind-blown.jpg

I am utterly convinced Kouji Seo is a sadist who hates us.

*after reading 138 spoilers*
And the evidence adds up...

Spoiler

On a side note, this really is turning into A Town Where You Rage 2.0.

WTH Seo.

Ohkay Seo wth is going on whats with reusing the fuuks sprite for someone else?!
Spoiler

More like is this Fuuka, or A Town Where you Rage 2.0?

Spoiler

Come on, this is Seo we're talking about here. His Trolling Author level is almost on par as Akamatsu's, if not worse because of "A Town Where you Rage".

Spoiler

On another note:

It's Koyuki's birthday today!

I don't doubt you, but a while back I compiled up a list of the ridiculous coincidences just in the first 20 chapters. (no spoiler, just following policy)

Spoiler

And, happy belated birthday Tama. ❤

Oh man, that's depressing, it seems that I'm also a M... and the WTFness continues...

ohkay, reading latest chapter and the beginning just makes me wonder, why you would put the unconscious guy in your room if you dont know when hes gonna wake up while you do personal things? i mean sure she wouldnt have known if he woke up while shes changing, but still...

Thank you kurousagi74, you helped me realize the answer to Martypants' question: Yuu is such an obvious M that any S seeing him instantly recognizes it, and if it's a girl she may decide to drop her pants and use it as an excuse to beat the $#!+ out of him.

Seo already sent Truck #2 (chapter 109), it's Truck V3 you have to look out for.

Nice. This is all a tabletop RPG, and 1.0 failed her save versus Truck while 2.0 made it with a circumstance bonus. What will Fuuka 3.0 do?

Roll a d6.

Ok, I can't deny that Seo is a troll and everything else but...

Spoiler

Mild understatement. I think at this point, he's just fuukaing with us. Not to mention giving Yuu a mind-fuuka in the hope we'll pity him instead of hating him.

Spoiler

Fuuka one, two, and three (Sakura). I swear, If Seo sends in Truck-san two and three...

Seo already sent Truck #2 (chapter 109), it's Truck V3 you have to look out for.

Fuuka one, two, and three (Sakura). I swear, If Seo sends in Truck-san two and three...

Come on, this is Seo we're talking about here. His Trolling Author level is almost on par as Akamatsu's, if not worse because of "A Town Where you Rage".

Spoiler

On another note:

Ok, I can't deny that Seo is a troll and everything else but...
Spoiler

On another note:

Spoiler

Spoiler

On another note:

glad that I'm not the only one here that thought the same (reading it in crunchy) and sharing the WTFness of the last 2 chapters I think I'm a M, cause only a masochist would still be reading this shit xD (or at least the ones that know that this manga is baaad, but still reads it.

Oh man, that's depressing, it seems that I'm also a M... and the WTFness continues...

On another note:

I knew there's a reason why Seo kept the character in his twitter profile pic the same since he released the manga, despite killing-off the original heroine roughly 40 chapters in.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Yeah! I just read it at the crunchy's app and I couldn't help but think: what the f@ck was Seo smoking/drinking(maybe both) while drawing the last pages of the latest chapter!?

glad that I'm not the only one here that thought the same (reading it in crunchy) and sharing the WTFness of the last 2 chapters

I think I'm a M, cause only a masochist would still be reading this shit xD (or at least the ones that know that this manga is baaad, but still reads it.

From chapter 135

Spoiler

I knew there's a reason why Seo kept the character in his twitter profile pic the same since he released the manga, despite killing-off the original heroine roughly 40 chapters in.

Spoiler

Yeah! I just read it at the crunchy's app and I couldn't help but think: what the f@ck was Seo smoking/drinking(maybe both) while drawing the last pages of the latest chapter

Given that he's from Hiroshima...its safe to say that he got Radiation Poisoning...

Well, at least as far as we know it's

Spoiler

From chapter 135

Spoiler

Yeah! I just read it at the crunchy's app and I couldn't help but think: what the f@ck was Seo smoking/drinking(maybe both) while drawing the last pages of the latest chapter!?

From chapter 135

Spoiler

ohkay, reading latest chapter and the beginning just makes me wonder, why you would put the unconscious guy in your room if you dont know when hes gonna wake up while you do personal things? i mean sure she wouldnt have known if he woke up while shes changing, but still...

You do have a point - but out of all the "Oh come on, really!?!?" moments in this manga, that actually ranked pretty low. There've been a couple of times I almost had to go to the doctor for spraining my eyeballs from rolling them too hard. It's even worse than To Love Ru... but it leans much more toward extremely bad plot excuses for plot, versus being limited to extremely bad plot excuses for fanservice.

she's a weaboo lmao

Forgot this existed for a year, then read up to the latest chapter...

Jesus Christ. Only Seo.

Spoiler

If Tama gets another scene before Supernova-kun saves the manga, someone please let me know. Otherwise, I think I'm done.

I can't wait for Mr. Koujis Wild Ride to be animated. =D

Hall the TRUCK!

(Also, totalling up ALL of his manga, from his very earliest work, there have been like 7 Truck Scenes.)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics