Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.56 - 187votes)

Black Yome ni Yoroshiku!

Alt Names: alt ブラック嫁によろしく!alt Best Regards to Black Wife!
Author: Akai Maruboro
Artist: Akai Maruboro
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Shinta, a normal highschooler on his way to school, gets (yet again) into an accident, but instead of dying, he is saved by a girl wearing nothing but black. She says that she is a shinigami and has come to become his wife, as promised. By the author of Kamen no maid guy, a perverted comedy with a shameless main character!
Go to Black Yome ni Yoroshiku! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest discussion (spoiler warning) New Window Cake-kun
  • 1 Replies

303 Comments

I get the feeling that there is more to the contract than meets the eye, and ties in with her getting "younger". I think the longer the contract has gone unfulfilled, the weaker the loli shinigami gets (she loses her powers), or something of that nature. We'll have to see. Until then, continue to be a badass, MC. >:3

They are what gives meaning to a long lasting marriage, without them life would be boring and flat. It's all about the jiggle baby, so says Space Dandy

.... but what about when they start sagging

feeds the baby

Spoiler

On this chapter though, notice how they didn't touch on where the blood on his fingers came from Lol. Either it was a nosebleed or he touched where he got hit by the rocks. And why do I get the feeling that we won't hear of the reason for her breast change till much much later?

I hope Fmiya continues being the straight man. She is awesome! Would have preferred "saitei!" over "you're the worst!" though.

Main character is fucking alpha

Not giving a shit whether it's a shinigami or not, big tits or gtfo.

101 way ero torture for yandere loli shinigami ...

BTW ... is BIG tits really important for marriage ? lololol ...

They are what gives meaning to a long lasting marriage, without them life would be boring and flat. It's all about the jiggle baby, so says Space Dandy

feeds the baby

Gotta say that I am absolutely loving this series. It has been a long time since I laughed so hard about such a series. Definitely looking forward to more chapters.

Spoiler

Another student of Yuno's?

That contract is null and void.  he made the agreement with a girl with huge tits.  she doesn't have any.  False advertising. 

LOL OMG THIS MC, I've never seen anything like it! What an asshole pervert, yet clever and bad ass at the same time! Hahahahahah, I mean seriously. The way he was all "SUPERNATRUAL SHINIGAMI?! FCK DAT SH*T! I COUNTER WITH SCIIIIIIENCE!!" then he stays TRUE TO HIS DESIRES and keeps pressing for the titties! I feel for him though. That Shinigami looked ALOT more attractive in the past. I bet he'd gladly die if she still had those.......

x.x I have mixed feelings though. On one hand, Shinigami loli is stalker and unreasonable. On the other hand MC is a lol insensitive troll. I guess it cancels out in the end! I'm following this for sure. In the end will the MC get his beloved titties?! Or will he spend the rest of eternity with a flat chested yandere?

*Stares blankly at the monitor*

Well... At least she's cuter than Ryuk....

well that was new. . .

ROFLMAO!  He is so TOTALLY screwed! 

Spoiler

Oh God.

29xt4ch.gif

Oh boy.. this story will be so interesting! 2nd chapter's raw was intriguing enough, cant wait till its properly scanlated!

Nomnomnomnomnomomnomnomnom 

Oh.

Nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Woa ! This is amazing, im excited to see the next issue :)

...Okay, I'll bite.  *Follows*

And I do believe everyone here should give thanks for the luscious bare titties.  XD

i really wanted a loli yandere waifu of my own if you know what i mean :3

Spoiler about chapter 2:   "But you see, you can't age in the underworld, so I sent you back so that you could grow up to a marriageable age"

"Now If I waited for you to die of normally, you'd already be a grandpa, so I came to kill you directly <3" 

I see ...

so he become a pervert after that past because ...

that Shinigami loli want a HOT night ? (and bigger size at lower part too ?)

pervert yandere ... =3= ...

".....because I'm a shinigami so I can't marry you, and that's why I will curse you every day until you died....."

Best Yandere line 2014

Spoiler about chapter 2:   "But you see, you can't age in the underworld, so I sent you back so that you could grow up to a marriageable age"

"Now If I waited for you to die of normally, you'd already be a grandpa, so I came to kill you directly <3" 

".....because I'm a shinigami so I can't marry you, and that's why I will curse you every day until you died....."

Best Yandere line 2014

Loli + harem...

INSTANT FOLLOW !! 

Loli shinigami. Brings dark, dark memories...

Anywhore, followed.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics