Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.56 - 187votes)

Black Yome ni Yoroshiku!

Alt Names: alt ブラック嫁によろしく!alt Best Regards to Black Wife!
Author: Akai Maruboro
Artist: Akai Maruboro
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Shinta, a normal highschooler on his way to school, gets (yet again) into an accident, but instead of dying, he is saved by a girl wearing nothing but black. She says that she is a shinigami and has come to become his wife, as promised. By the author of Kamen no maid guy, a perverted comedy with a shameless main character!
Go to Black Yome ni Yoroshiku! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest discussion (spoiler warning) New Window Cake-kun
  • 1 Replies

303 Comments

It's a gag manga, don't expect too much logic from it

Wait wut?

tumblr_m9lkv9NjSQ1r2ol4s.gif

If he really spent 30 years(or at least the later part of it) perfecting it, why the relapse with flattening when he woke up? Also "Yami Note" is flawed. That's not possible. 

Wonder how long before this turns into a regular romcom. As different as this approach is, I seriously don't see the story forever being like this with Yamiko appearing randomly all the time and using Hell tactics.

Maybe he was faking it to be convincing?

Wait wut?

tumblr_m9lkv9NjSQ1r2ol4s.gif

If he really spent 30 years(or at least the later part of it) perfecting it, why the relapse with flattening when he woke up? Also "Yami Note" is flawed. That's not possible. 

Wonder how long before this turns into a regular romcom. As different as this approach is, I seriously don't see the story forever being like this with Yamiko appearing randomly all the time and using Hell tactics.

So rather than tearing down the mountains he perfected the mountains? Oh man that's one stubborn perv right there

This manga isn't bad, however i'm waiting for other new manga to get translated

wait...shameless main character ? instant follow !

Get ready to meet MC's family on chapter 6 =p

I demand you tell me where to raid raws.

Well, the MC is . . . admittedly not a nebbish "Oh no!  Girls!  Whatever shall I do!" type, but he's still annoying in his own way.  What I actually like about this is the female lead (and her mother).  See, when you get shinigami girls, or demon princesses, or like that in manga . . . they're usually pretty ordinary.  Sure, they might let loose some massive power now and then, but mostly they're just cute girls with maybe a tail or something.  Yawn.  This one has a bit more of the monstrous about her.

yandere imouto please ... =3= ...

Taly, please, no spoliers :P

Spoiler
I didn't hold it and started laughing like crazy :D

Came in expecting some love story about a 6ft tall, thick-lipped, built woman of African descent 

Left disappointed

F'king japs and their love of fair skinned women

Wait hold it. Choosing one partner under life and death circumstances, tentacle rape, bondage and boob sandwich? And just in the 4th chapter? I take it back, this series will definitely be fast paced. So this means they start living together and have a normal ecchi romcom school life now? OK. Sounds like to-love-ru though but who cares we get more info on why Yamiko follows the breast-enlarge-due-to-excitement thing which I thought was only in hentai or borderline hentai.

For once a series where you don't have high hopes for the MC and thus giving him the freedom to do whatever he pleases.

Lmao that the mother was complaining about her husband going after big-breasted chicks XD

i want to see her mother face of human 

lold

Holy shit.... Before it was tolerable, before I can only grin, now I can't bear it, I lost my sides here, laughing...

I still can't think of Yamiko as plains.

Despite it being smaller than Efumiya's, it's still pretty substantial.

I'd take both too.

actually Yamiko will goes bigger if she get "excited" ... =3= ...

(her bewbs strangely get bigger when Shinta rub his face at it)

heh heh

She said that "the yamino lines are mostly plains", not all of them are plains. Although Yamiko currently is a plain herself  >.>

I still can't think of Yamiko as plains.

Despite it being smaller than Efumiya's, it's still pretty substantial.

I'd take both too.

but little did Shinta know that Yamiko may have already beaten Efumiya in ASS! and being that he will probably be the patron saint of all boobs and ass loving perverts everywhere, is it not glorious?

The text bubble is too big, I can't grasp the emotion in the text because of it.

splendid ...
mary him instead when he was alive,,
and marry him again when he died...

nice advanced idea..

An ordinary high school human boy inventing anti-shikigami weaponry overnight is more "realistic"?

Yes.

Not that hard to make a laser pointer if you have the parts around, same with a flash bang. Since he is the science type, it makes sense that he does. Hell, I can make a smoke stick out of KNO3 and sugar (Always where a mask, it stinks like hell)... Which can also be used as solid rocket fuel.
Spoiler

This... Brings back some memories from school... About pears, spiders and a lot of other stuff... I don't want to talk about it.

Spoiler

Man I love his character. Had a bloody flash bang prepared. 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics