Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 949votes)

Noblesse

Alt Names: alt 노블레스alt النبلاء
Author: Son Je-Ho
Artist: Lee Gwang-Su
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysterySchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: ====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to Noblesse Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic spoiler raw up New Window Yahikokim
  • 0 Replies
Topic Noblesse - Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Zageron
  • 483 Replies
Topic Every Tuesday Raws/ Official Raws&Spoilers thread New Window strixflash
  • 96 Replies
Topic Noblesse spoofs(Make your own) New Window strixflash
  • 9 Replies
Topic what do u think shinwoo really is and y New Window b.shaine
  • 49 Replies
Topic OVA Trailer New Window zoey222
  • 0 Replies

1647 Comments

next chappieee <3
Fantastic manhwa that I've been following since it pretty much came out. Still definitely enjoying the story too. But tell me, does anyone know where I can buy the first 3 volumes in English? I've searched around and they may just not yet be out in English but I REALLY want them when they do
Familiar aura of someone who needs to... KNEEL

Or just the elder...
ooohh la la!.. i think 12th elder and rai know each other? hmm... the spiked girl looks strong!..

she looks cool... and nasty!! hehehe
there in trouble now! hope rai and franky make it in time...
seriously, this is like dbz....it takes years and a half just for the strong fighters to get to the fight when they probably have enough power to just teleport, at which point all the meat shields have been used as mops for the floor...

I hope at least they show us some of frankie or rai's full power
Familiar aura? Possibly from 820 years ago? If so, some mysteries could finally start unravelling. It's unlikely, but I can hope. Let's see how many more chapters it takes Rai and Franky to get there.

Pity Regis's attack didn't do much damage, it was a cool move. If he could have gotten closer....
C'mon get there already Rai!
Yuri is the best character in this season....
powerful...?
i think they are but rai can beat them.. frankie even can beat them....

i hope.. cross fingers... hehehe
i kinda see were this is going but man it's going to be awesome! are elders powerful?
Wow I didn't think Yuri could make a face like that. He looked so ugly! Can't wait to see rai or at least Franky in action again :3
and i was right... kai and franki to the rescue minus the mask...

hohohoho...

i think a fight between Franki and Yuri is impending!!!
i wish for franki to erase that smug face of Yuri!!! hah!
go franki!
Great, you killed one of the few lady fighters in the manga...and don't even show Seira! But still, great fight as always.
Wai did the woman have to go !? >.<
well this means no designated chick fight
rk-4 better wipe the floor with those 3 guys in tights, cuz if yuri was able to beat one of them that easily it'd be a bit disappointing for the powered up rk-4 to lose to them.
i've got a feeling that frankie and rai will join the mask warriors..

kehehehe ooohhhh... give it to me baby! ahah! aha!
woot rk-4 complete!
gah another guy wearing that stupid mask
yea...i knew it! regie steps in! can't wait for the next chapter.
something came to my mind, M-21 is a werewolf, Rai is a vampire, Frank is....human, considering how Tao fights, i think he is the mummy!
You know things are starting to get serious again when the chaps don't end on a funny note which I don't mind since it means the action is going to start! On that note even though it seems Rai might have a pretty serious injury I really want to see him in action again. Watching people's reactions to his awesome powers never gets old.
he shouldn't exhaust his power on these guy's think he should send regie and Sahara instead.
no worries to others it only took eight hours to read 225 chapters :D

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics