Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.68 - 154votes)

Coulomb Fille

Alt Names: alt クーロンフィーユ
Author: Yoshizuki Kumichi
Artist: Yoshizuki Kumichi
Genres: Adventure AdventureDrama DramaRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: 15-year-old Kanzō Wakai grosses everybody out, thanks to the “dried seaweed hair” he was born with. With adolescence in full bloom, he moved to a new area and ran into a strange girl. Noemi Hokari—she is also troubled by a peculiar condition with which she “cannot touch other people”...! “Dried seaweed weirdo” and “electric girl”. Is their meeting fate?! Or is it...
Go to Coulomb Fille Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

80 Comments

There is a sequel right? RIGHT?! I want a happy ending in at least one of this author's works XD

.....This ending.
At first I was all 

Spoiler

But then...
Then...

Spoiler

But there's a sequel?!
If it doesn't get translated... Well...

Spoiler

You know....

i like the story but..why i'm only get a depressed feeling from this manga??hahaha

nooooo!!!! why????????

there's a continuation right?? dont end it here

I like the mangaka's art but his story...somehow always leaves me a bit depressed

That ending...
Spoiler

All told, it was a moving and enjoyable story. Thanks a million for bringing it to us, moshee, it's a huge relief to know how it ends now.

YESSSS

Sorry that took forever, kept getting caught up in IRL stuff etc. Overestimated how much time I would have to fuck around over the summer.

Please please translate the last vol ;_;

Thank you so much for this series, it's truly beautiful!

So worth to wait for vol 2... need vol 3 to get back to life!!! TU so much for the uploading, feeling in big debt... 10000000 slave ticket for U 2.

This touches me in places I didn't know could be touched.
My soul feels... funny....

this... this is what i've been looking for!!!

Only the first chapter, but I have to ask, why doesn't he just cut his freaking hair? Of course I'm sure I'll find out eventually that it grows back in a day through manga magic. 

EDIT: Oh so it's like, actually seaweed. 

Holy shit this is so good

Its a little cheesy but....I like it :D

God Jesus it's so good why is it going to be so short...

Arghhhh whyyyy.

Every 3 pages of this manga I'm like...

Spoiler

Dat bird is pretty chill though...

Wait... There's only one more volume left? But... I want this to go on forever! I wanna see them graduate and figure out a way to live together without all the extra shocks! I wanna find out what happened to the guy that raised her and I want to meet more unusuall and lovely people!

In short:

Spoiler

Yeah saw that, but it still doesn't really elaborate into it. Is he even more traumatized over the (forced) shaving of his head than he is about the social rejection of his seaweed hair? 

It means, even if he shaves his head, they would still laughing at him and it doesn't solve any problems at all.

On the side note, this is just so good, its great, it's been a long time since I've read anything romance/drama this good.

http://vatoto.com/read/_/218641/coulomb-fille_v1_ch1_by_display-none/33

Pay attention to the little details my dear compadre. 

Yeah saw that, but it still doesn't really elaborate into it. Is he even more traumatized over the (forced) shaving of his head than he is about the social rejection of his seaweed hair? 

The feels... *crying a flood*

I see her problem, but why doesn't the mc just shave his head if he is that traumatized by it?  -P.S just started so if it explains why sry 

http://vatoto.com/read/_/218641/coulomb-fille_v1_ch1_by_display-none/33

Pay attention to the little details my dear compadre. 

Shit, that girl is going be on trouble, that damn old man...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics