Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.23 - 259votes)

Zetman

Alt Names: alt Zetman超魔人
Author: Katsura Masakazu
Artist: Katsura Masakazu
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: It follows the life of a homeless boy living with his "grandpa". The story starts to kick off when they encounter a man trying to commit suicide mumbling something along the lines of "before it is too late". Of course from then on the action begins and the dark plot begins to unfold with each volume.
Go to Zetman Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic 7yrs later we finally catch up to chapter 1 page 1 New Window ptsome110
  • 0 Replies
Topic *Spoiler* RAW Discussion *Spoiler* New Window red CODE
  • 11 Replies
Topic net? New Window gr8g
  • 0 Replies
Topic Zetman anime New Window Jermal Cromartie
  • 2 Replies

233 Comments

From the beginning of the manga I've felt like hugging Jin, the poor guy :( Now that feeling is more and more stronger awwww

So he kills Hanako huh? I always felt that Konoha would be the main heroine but I did have my doubts when he had sex with Hanako. I guess that's why they had to go the death route. Still, death route always feels cheap.

I always thought Hanako was a very weak character who was poorly shoehorned into the manga. It seemed inevitable that she would more or less die or disappear just due to the nature of her character.

Zetman is a series with great art but it has only declined in other respects as it has progressed.

wtf

This shit is even worse than berserk hiatus

the raws go up to 226 (the scene at the very beginning happens in ch221), and then its been on hiatus for about a year now, until whenever part 2 starts up.  unlike berserk, the delay here is the translation.

I don't buy Kouga's whole descent. It happened too quickly, like they're just trying to zoom the plot along.

It's the (bug)drugs!

I don't buy Kouga's whole descent. It happened too quickly, like they're just trying to zoom the plot along.

This shit is even worse than berserk hiatus

Ugh, sucks that popiscans stopped scanning Zetman, they were on 215... It's taking forever to finish this thing.

we can hope and dream, but we know it will never be. we all just have to accept it.

Poor Jin :'(

And if the author is trying to make me hate Kouga, well GOOD JOB KATSURA-SENSEI, you're totally succeeding

I will hold on to the hope that Hanako will turn out alive some time in the future. PLEASE LET THIS COME TRUE! :'(

we can hope and dream, but we know it will never be. we all just have to accept it.

I will hold on to the hope that Hanako will turn out alive some time in the future. PLEASE LET THIS COME TRUE! :'(

From what I've seen up until 207 she isn't. But it makes sense.

He's rather childish, really.

Kouga is perhaps the best character. He is, in many ways, a tragic hero whose heart is in the right place. He doesn't just go along with the situations that are thrown at him, he has dreams, ambition, and an worthy goal. And he has the drive to pursue such a goal, regardless of how people may ridicule or doubt him, and that is admirable.

Jin is a great protagonist but he's a product of his situation more than anything. If he was to have normal life, he would probably just be a normal person. There's nothing wrong with being normal of course but, as a person, he doesn't have the drive to be an exceptional like Kouga does.

So he kills Hanako huh? I always felt that Konoha would be the main heroine but I did have my doubts when he had sex with Hanako. I guess that's why they had to go the death route. Still, death route always feels cheap.

holycrap,now it all makes sense why hanako's parents were so obsessed with "keeping face". This mangaka's storytelling is just amazing. Even backstories start to come together

I honestly believe this manga is one of the best around. Storywise it's really good, and the art in some pages is admirable. Jin is a great MC and as for the villains... well, let's just say I LOVE Haitani, that jerk ;)

Spoiler

From what I've seen up until 207 she isn't. But it makes sense.

Kouga is nothing more than a flawed hero-wannabe character. A typical rival for the protagonist. What a shame.

He's rather childish, really.

holycrap,now it all makes sense why hanako's parents were so obsessed with "keeping face". This mangaka's storytelling is just amazing. Even backstories start to come together

Dat cliffhanger.

Also is this manga a monthly release? I remember reading up to the mansion blowing up part like 3 years ago or so lol.

Damn its not gonna end well !

This manga is epic

Kouga is nothing more than a flawed hero-wannabe character. A typical rival for the protagonist. What a shame.

Maybe not all along. I think Haitani pulled some dirty trick like he always does. Maybe he planted a bug on her or did something while she was still unconscious. I really don't want her todie, even though I know it will inevitably happen. I don't know wether to love or hate Haitani. The dude is a true villain.

Spoiler

Damn, i almost forgot this manga.

Thanks a lot for the update!

wow, man this story is really great. just too bad it takes so long for uploads. screw kouga i hope jin kick his ass.

update plz b0ss?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics