Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.23 - 259votes)

Zetman

Alt Names: alt Zetman超魔人
Author: Katsura Masakazu
Artist: Katsura Masakazu
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: It follows the life of a homeless boy living with his "grandpa". The story starts to kick off when they encounter a man trying to commit suicide mumbling something along the lines of "before it is too late". Of course from then on the action begins and the dark plot begins to unfold with each volume.
Go to Zetman Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic 7yrs later we finally catch up to chapter 1 page 1 New Window ptsome110
  • 0 Replies
Topic *Spoiler* RAW Discussion *Spoiler* New Window red CODE
  • 11 Replies
Topic net? New Window gr8g
  • 0 Replies
Topic Zetman anime New Window Jermal Cromartie
  • 2 Replies

233 Comments

Lol chapter 223 has the worst buildup. Auntie is literally nothing but Jin's Krillan at this point.
I read this manga about two years ago (not sure what chapter was the most recent one back then). Is it still as edgy as it used to be?

If you know of anyone who would like to fill in and finish up the remaining three chapters,

please don't hesitate to let us know.

Remaining three chapters? Is this series about to end?

Our translator for this series went MIA and we have no means of contacting him.

Therefore, we will unfortunately have to place this series on indefinite hiatus, until we procure a substitute translator.

If you know of anyone who would like to fill in and finish up the remaining three chapters,

please don't hesitate to let us know.

ah, finally. the beginning of the story.

*Reads chapter 221*

W-Wait what... That's it? After 220 chapters, after all these years I have followed this series. This how it all ends? Katsura Masakazu, you magnificent bastard!

orson_welles_clap.gif

We still have 5 more chapters to read. It's gonna be intense.

I liked the ending for the most part, but Haitani basically being a surrogate for the author, breaking the 4th wall and spoiling the end a few chapters before it wasn't necessary and kinda left a bad taste in my mouth

Dude, you have super-speed, just rush him to intensive care.

*Reads chapter 221*

W-Wait what... That's it? After 220 chapters, after all these years I have followed this series. This how it all ends? Katsura Masakazu, you magnificent bastard!

orson_welles_clap.gif

We've finally reached the flashforward at the very first scene in chapter 1

Gotta say, this manga got lot better after those skipped chapters.

ame="DocHobo" timestamp="1463988560"]So will we be getting the 7 chapters inbetween this at some point? I'd really like to finish Why don't you read my post below your post.

Why don't you quote properly?

So it have finally reached to the point the first chapter foreshadowed.

[quote name="DocHobo" timestamp="1463988560"]So will we be getting the 7 chapters inbetween this at some point? I'd really like to finish [quote name="DocHobo" timestamp="1463988560"]So will we be getting the 7 chapters inbetween this at some point? I'd really like to finish the series[/quote]
Why don't you read my post below your post.
So will we be getting the 7 chapters inbetween this at some point? I'd really like to finish the series

... I barely even noticed. Huh. This manga is a mess.

No matter if bato is one of best sites to read manga, there are other sites. So just maybe those missing chapters are there.

You know what, I thought I had gone crazy and skipped a ton of chapters. Then I checked and there are 7 chaps missing.

... I barely even noticed. Huh. This manga is a mess.

You know what, I thought I had gone crazy and skipped a ton of chapters. Then I checked and there are 7 chaps missing.

I thought I finished this. lol

Am I dreaming? @_@

you guys are asking where part 2 is but you should be asking where volume 20 is....there are 20 volumes total released and only 19 have been translated, so you havent even seen the end of act one yet.

Well some of us may have already read vol 20 lol

you guys are asking where part 2 is but you should be asking where volume 20 is....there are 20 volumes total released and only 19 have been translated, so you havent even seen the end of act one yet.

It's been almost 9 months now.

Still no news about Part 2?

I remember this manga! I stopped reading at chapter 77 because I knew there was absolutely no chance it could ever make me that happy to see a character again.

This shit is even worse than berserk hiatus

Not as bad as HxH though...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics