Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 257votes)

Murcielago

Alt Names: alt MURCIÉLAGO-ムルシエラゴ-
Author: Yoshimura Kana
Artist: Yoshimura Kana
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorSeinen SeinenSmut SmutSupernatural SupernaturalYuri Yuri
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In a city overflowing with heinous crimes and violence, two girls make it their job to kill criminals who can not be dealt with by police.
Go to Murcielago Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Thus, I reviewed Murcielago New Window Swifft
  • 0 Replies

408 Comments

CTRL+SHIFT+N

Thank you! I will remember this from now on :D

"I said it was bigger than mine" :D :D :D

I fear the worse next chapter, I kind of like that brawler guy but even though he got through "that" door and face to face with that old man and more importantly that maid ( who's probably a real genuine professional killer ).

R.I.P?

>Read ch 5

>Read ch 5.1

>Stops

brb before continuing.

CTRL+SHIFT+N

>Read ch 5

>Read ch 5.1

>Stops

brb before continuing.

Ah yes, I see, everything makes sense now.  Kuroko clearly studied the arts of Crazy Awesome under The Boss and The Saints and got Exotic Weapon Proficiency: Dildo.

can you recommend manga the same as this? ofc it should be ecchi/mature/yuri.

gibbe the sauce plss bo$$

1452386_578831512190470_1244474833_n.jpg

Who else wants to bet the hot blooded guy dies first?  Anyone?

I NEED MOAR. MOAR!!!

Hmm....this is like...non-threatening gore...with funnies

Also if it turns out that there is a real plot and not just a half assed plot facilitating funny faces, rampant lesbian perversions, and gratuitous violence, that would just be a bonus.

so I guess that the plottwist will be that his family's killer is in fact his maid? the setup looks like it.

and i hope the plot twist is that the maid is inno(that would be original)

That Pulp Fiction reference though.

They should, like, do a scene where she stands in front of the lockers and bends sideways to get to her locker, while there are people waiting and being annoyed, because she's blocking access to their lockers and she refuses to bend forward like a normal person.

so I guess that the plottwist will be that his family's killer is in fact his maid? the setup looks like it.

O_o

This manga is amazing.

Damn, so cute and entertaining. Followed.

I'm guessing the hot maid killed the old man's family...

Much gore, much yuri, much epic.

I need more.

Looking at this psycho makes my neck ache. How the heck can she not have neck problems with that kind of posture? XD

But yeah, entertaining read.

She has dem shaft genes.

Looking at this psycho makes my neck ache. How the heck can she not have neck problems with that kind of posture? XD

But yeah, entertaining read.

Really? I think she's more like Rip van Winkle (Also from Hellsing), especially in the flashback when she was wearing that suit. Just add a pair of glasses and boom! Rip van Winkle.

Yeah... It does... Mmmm.

Oh, hey, it's Rip Van Winkle, except really disturbing.

there is Countach manga about Lamborghini Countach, There is Murcielago manga with Lamborghini Murcielago in it. Why isnt there any manga about Diablo? ;_; Forever alone Diablo...

damn she really reminds me of alucard from hellsing same creepy badassery attitude

Really? I think she's more like Rip van Winkle (Also from Hellsing), especially in the flashback when she was wearing that suit. Just add a pair of glasses and boom! Rip van Winkle.

A female molester. I like it.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics