Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 505votes)

All You Need Is Kill

Alt Names: alt オール ユー ニード イズ キルalt 杀戮轮回alt 明日边缘alt Все, что тебе нужно — убивать
Author: Sakurazaka Hiroshi & Takeuchi Ryousuke
Artist: Obata Takeshi
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaSci-fi Sci-fi[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Since the alien Gitai invaded the Earth, the humankind has been retreating. Now that Japan is almost surrounded by the Gitai, Keiji Kiriya is just one of many new recruits forced into a suit of battle armor and sent out to kill aliens. On a joint mission with the US special force led by Rita, known as the Bitch of the War, Keiji dies on the battlefield, only to find himself reborn.

After 4 times of "death," Kiriya realizes that he has to win the battle to get out of the loop...

Raws
http://tonarinoyj.jp/manga/all_you_need_is_kill/

Note: Edge of Tomorrow, a 2014 movie starring Tom Cruise, is an adaptation of the novel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vw61gCe2oqI
Go to All You Need Is Kill Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic edge of tomorrow? New Window generalee
  • 53 Replies
Topic Major plot hole New Window Evange
  • 7 Replies
Topic Should this have been a longer seinen series? New Window keoss
  • 5 Replies
Topic If you is a looper New Window pijoed
  • 1 Replies
Topic How long do you think this manga will last? New Window jonjon100
  • 23 Replies
Topic [Spoiler alert] Would you think the manga adaptation will follow the original novel completely? New Window keoss
  • 0 Replies

813 Comments

Spoiler

and that folks translates to more chapters coming your way :P, given that we have active staff during the next next chapters, we got like 30+ series :v all of them are yet to be released, all chapter 1 >.<

Spoiler

Well we'll see when we get there... if he does get checkpoints... it might feel cheaty... or is the term I'm looking for cheap?

WOW this is a very interesting twist on the groundhog day situation...

Hmm well he's at 0 kills and 5 deaths now... sooo that's a pretty terrible score. Wait he killed himself once so... -1 kill and 5 deaths? Or does that only apply to friendly fire...?

Anyways I'm looking forward to his growth... since it seems like he has unlimited respawns... for now.

I'm interested as well, and I wanted to know if he has checkpoints also, when he gets to a certain day, he will respawn there, but if not, he will not revive back to the 1st day again and again.. :o

WOW this is a very interesting twist on the groundhog day situation...

Hmm well he's at 0 kills and 5 deaths now... sooo that's a pretty terrible score. Wait he killed himself once so... -1 kill and 5 deaths? Or does that only apply to friendly fire...?

Anyways I'm looking forward to his growth... since it seems like he has unlimited respawns... for now.

Interesting =)

Does the movie even say its based on a novel?

haven't read it yet, just came to say that I will read it, follow it love it coz be book is awesome and there is a movie coming soon with TOM CRUISE starring

I am sucker for those. Read Utsuro no Hako to Zero no Maria (Novel) at baka tsuki while you're at it.

That kinda felt like Groundhog Day

At a glance and after reading the synopsis, it looks an awfully a lot like blue gender.

New Series: All You Need Is Kill

Chapter 1: Kitaro Keiji

Pages: 70 - HQ

-- Total Time Spent of Kisu KMS Staff working on this chapter-- 
43 Hours -- Typesetting/Cleaning/Redraw done simultaneously -- 5 hours straight :3 yey XD for my lame-ass typesetting skills

Enjoy!!

Brought to you by Kisu KMS :)

Just some clarification, it's not translation error but proofreading error :3 Silly Loli. She's really mad though when someone points out that this translation is wrong, and so am I :) so you better appreciate it instead :P Version 2 will come soon~

- PrionBlank
Project Manager for SAO/All You Need is Kill/Secret Release/Secret Release #2 -- 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics