Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 505votes)

All You Need Is Kill

Alt Names: alt オール ユー ニード イズ キルalt 杀戮轮回alt 明日边缘alt Все, что тебе нужно — убивать
Author: Sakurazaka Hiroshi & Takeuchi Ryousuke
Artist: Obata Takeshi
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaSci-fi Sci-fi[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Since the alien Gitai invaded the Earth, the humankind has been retreating. Now that Japan is almost surrounded by the Gitai, Keiji Kiriya is just one of many new recruits forced into a suit of battle armor and sent out to kill aliens. On a joint mission with the US special force led by Rita, known as the Bitch of the War, Keiji dies on the battlefield, only to find himself reborn.

After 4 times of "death," Kiriya realizes that he has to win the battle to get out of the loop...

Raws
http://tonarinoyj.jp/manga/all_you_need_is_kill/

Note: Edge of Tomorrow, a 2014 movie starring Tom Cruise, is an adaptation of the novel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vw61gCe2oqI
Go to All You Need Is Kill Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic edge of tomorrow? New Window generalee
  • 53 Replies
Topic Major plot hole New Window Evange
  • 7 Replies
Topic Should this have been a longer seinen series? New Window keoss
  • 5 Replies
Topic If you is a looper New Window pijoed
  • 1 Replies
Topic How long do you think this manga will last? New Window jonjon100
  • 23 Replies
Topic [Spoiler alert] Would you think the manga adaptation will follow the original novel completely? New Window keoss
  • 0 Replies

813 Comments

Wait just a damn minute. Isnt this just like the upcoming movie edge of tommorow with tom cruise?

I don't think that it's a good decision to trust Kisu translated version

wow, chapter 3 in progress too... so can we expect double release? ^_^

Status Update: 
Chapter 2:
Clean/Redraws: 100% Done
Translations: 50% Done
Playing with Ritta Meme: 150% Done

Chapter 3: 
Clean/Redraws: 100% Done
Translation: 15% Done
Playing with The New Character Meme: 150% Done

-- We're having more new series so our translators can't jump from their project to this. Thanks for the patience.

As for the English version, we're seriously having issues with the translators midterm exams, so hopefully translation will be done by Thursday or Friday. 

Release will be either Saturday or Sunday.

Meanwhile, you could check out our Facebook Page for more News: https://www.facebook.com/KisuKissmanga since we don't post News and Development on our Website.

Chapter 2 vietnamese version came. enjoy

this is not....

the end.

Chapter 2 is out at Shonen Jump, and if you have a subscription you can read it now. 1/27/14

This is really looking good.

Can you PM where to get the novel?

I want it too! 

Do you want to find you yourself or do you want spoils? Because believe me, if you know answers for all your questions right now, you won't feel exited for things coming up.

Don't click if you don't want spoil

Spoiler

Can you PM where to get the novel?

now its a movie hmm....

Spoiler

or just use a japanese actor ?

though it's de javu like Gantz and i read+subscribe this series because takeshi obata, but where the suspense coming from if you looping dead-reborn when you get killed???????

Gantz have timer when fight alien and if timeout they died forever, so how about AYNIK? is there any limit thing or rules?

Do you want to find you yourself or do you want spoils? Because believe me, if you know answers for all your questions right now, you won't feel exited for things coming up.

Don't click if you don't want spoil

Spoiler

though it's de javu like Gantz and i read+subscribe this series because takeshi obata, but where the suspense coming from if you looping dead-reborn when you get killed???????

Gantz have timer when fight alien and if timeout they died forever, so how about AYNIK? is there any limit thing or rules?

Having not read the LN I actually thought the manga was going a bit too slow. I guess if I had read it I would also be complaining about all the details the mangaka left out.

the badassery in this manga is strong

If you were going to add so many tangential pages to the chapter, you could have at least added enough that the page counter would reach the double digits.

Holy shit that was the worst scanlation in the fucking universe

You mad bro?
Yej9SPs.gif

wow.... look like interesting. look foward for the updates

Chapter 1 in HQ was updated. Anyway, it's the Vietnamese one :D

Please no more scanlator comments mid-panel. Sure, it can be a fun little addition sometimes when things aren't serious, but this isn't the time for announcing who is or isn't your waifu. Ruins the entire project. Thanks.

As someone who have read the LN (is in english), I can say this adaption is quite sh!tty. Every event is all so darn rushed, the artist clearly didn´t put effort into this, the world is drawn so generic, and of course Obata´s stock "pretty" female drawing (which is not how I would picture Rita from the LN).

Is like: "Here, your paycheck, just try to turn this into a manga, quality does not matter. You don´t have any job after Bakuman right? So stop complaining"

At least it mostly follows the LN except some places (is acceptable...), the movie seems to be something else and just adapting the basic plot.

Stick to the LN guys, is still in stock and good read.

EDIT:

Forgot to thank Kisu Kissmanga Scans for the good scans and translation.

Also, I did hope for this to be good, the first page really got it right (with the tea question), then it all flushed down to oblivion (no pun intended).

errr mangaka doesn't need to stick to LN too much. that was better.. And I think Movie adaption of this LN is good too...  they adapt not copied the storyline....

Holy shit that was the worst scanlation in the fucking universe

Me gusto mucho como comienza. Espero que sea buena.

I like so much this chapter!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics