Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.66 - 96votes)

Trace 2.0

Alt Names: alt 트레이스2
Author: Nasty Cat
Artist: Nasty Cat
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysterySci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Original webtoon from Daum:
http://webtoon.daum.net/webtoon/view/trace2

Now being officially translated on Tapastic :
http://bit.ly/tapastictrace2
Help support the artist!

Prequel:

> Trace 1.5
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/trace-15-r2888 )

Prequel:

> Trace ( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/trace-r112 )

========Batoto Staff Notice=========
Unfortunately the comic (or parts of it) was scanlated by groups that don't allow rehosting. Sorry for the inconvenience.
==========Notice End==============
Go to Trace 2.0 Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic ["Kidnappers" ch18+19+20 up] Trace 2.0 translations New Window bahboh
  • 27 Replies
Topic Haema Color New Window iphiel
  • 0 Replies
Topic Trace 2.0 Raws Discussion New Window Gizmos
  • 25 Replies
Topic How many years have passed since the start of Trace? New Window Whitehalo127
  • 0 Replies
Topic Trace 2.0 discussion New Window truepurple
  • 4 Replies

201 Comments

We are trying to work as fast as we can, but we are also revising all the previous chapters to ensure the best translation we can

@

Cueballone .... what is it you don't get?

I see there it updates two chapters every Tues. That's reasonable. It looks have to start updating that Trace wiki again.

I sure hope we'll get a big update eventually.

@ Usha

So we shouldn't be expecting translation updates like "Moonlight Hair" got. That webtoon got updated SIX DAYS a week until the end of season 1.

We are trying to work as fast as we can, but we are also revising all the previous chapters to ensure the best translation we can

@Cueballone .... what is it you don't get?

Tapastic is currently working with Trace 2.0 And not going to work with Trace or Trace 1.5 in any near future as far as I know. 

I think people should understand this as the next step for webtoons going out of Korea (and specifically to US this time) and being officially released for any english speaker to enjoy and read while supporting the author as if it was read in the original site. 

About translations and speed, we're currently working on it, in fact we have never stopped working on it, but everything is hosted by tapastic so I think one should take into consideration other matters, now it's not a random scanlation group working on a project who's speed depends on motivation real life matters etc, but instead it involves other factors like whatever contract tapastic has with Nasty Cat, with daum or any other middle mans between tapastic and the author. There are more parties involved on it than just "grab RAWS" > TL them > release them. 

Either way I hope everyone can be patient until we reach after the current chapters released since this is an important step for webtoons and webtoons authors out of Korea =D

i dont get it

@ Usha

So we shouldn't be expecting translation updates like "Moonlight Hair" got. That webtoon got updated SIX DAYS a week until the end of season 1.

Tapastic is currently working with Trace 2.0 And not going to work with Trace or Trace 1.5 in any near future as far as I know. 

I think people should understand this as the next step for webtoons going out of Korea (and specifically to US this time) and being officially released for any english speaker to enjoy and read while supporting the author as if it was read in the original site. 

About translations and speed, we're currently working on it, in fact we have never stopped working on it, but everything is hosted by tapastic so I think one should take into consideration other matters, now it's not a random scanlation group working on a project who's speed depends on motivation real life matters etc, but instead it involves other factors like whatever contract tapastic has with Nasty Cat, with daum or any other middle mans between tapastic and the author. There are more parties involved on it than just "grab RAWS" > TL them > release them. 

Either way I hope everyone can be patient until we reach after the current chapters released since this is an important step for webtoons and webtoons authors out of Korea =D

I actually read Boss off and on until Nastycat canceled it on Tapastic and Nate. The reason I remember was "personal problems."

I would think translations would go a bit faster since you don't worry about drawing the sound effects and reworking the dialog to fit inside the speech balloons.

I read it a couple months ago + Yeah, I think that was why as well. When he ended it he did leave Boss on Tapastic though, but around the time he created the Trace page, the Boss page was removed.

It will probably go a little quicker, but it's not quite that simple since there's still a lot to do which requires time to be done well. For example translating/proofing can often end up taking several days alone.

Boss has actually been taken off of Tapastic although I don't know why + It is possible as Daum is trying to expand into the English market through Tapastic and I think some other websites, so more NastyCat is possible.

Tapastic currently is only officially allowed to host "Trace 2.0", I don't know if they plan on trying to get the rights for "Trace" and "Trace 1.5" also. Although personally I do hope they get the rights and ask us to work on it again ^_^ (As if I'm not overworking myself as it is)[/quote]

I actually read Boss off and on until Nastycat canceled it on Tapastic and Nate. The reason I remember was "personal problems."

I would think translations would go a bit faster since you don't worry about drawing the sound effects and reworking the dialog to fit inside the speech balloons.

I got a few questions:

So does that mean we can expect other works by Nastycat to get an official translation, except for ''Boss''.

What about''Trace 1.0''? I know it was done by another group but I do think having ''Trace 1.0'' there helps sets up the setting of ''Trace''.

Boss has actually been taken off of Tapastic although I don't know why + It is possible as Daum is trying to expand into the English market through Tapastic and I think some other websites, so more NastyCat is possible.

Tapastic currently is only officially allowed to host "Trace 2.0", I don't know if they plan on trying to get the rights for "Trace" and "Trace 1.5" also. Although personally I do hope they get the rights and ask us to work on it again ^_^ (As if I'm not overworking myself as it is)

Now you all know why we haven't been releasing ^_^
We've been busy reworking the old chapters of the series with the original PSDs and fixing any iffy translations to bring you a better-than-ever Trace 2.0 through Tapastic.

I got a few questions:

So does that mean we can expect other works by Nastycat to get an official translation, except for ''Boss''.

What about''Trace 1.0''? I know it was done by another group but I do think having ''Trace 1.0'' there helps sets up the setting of ''Trace''.

What happened to Sa Ghang-gwon after the first Trace season?

Tapastic pays the authors of the series through views, likes and ad revenue. However, we're not being paid to work on Trace and are doing so voluntarily.

i love you guys

Are you also getting paid? Coz I heard Tapastic pays if it gets lots of views or something like that

Tapastic pays the authors of the series through views, likes and ad revenue. However, we're not being paid to work on Trace and are doing so voluntarily.

We've been busy reworking the old chapters of the series with the original PSDs and fixing any iffy translations to bring you a better-than-ever Trace 2.0 through Tapastic.

Are you also getting paid? Coz I heard Tapastic pays if it gets lots of views or something like that

http://tapastic.com/series/Trace-2 Trace 2.0 have been licensed at Tapastic

Not only has it been licensed by Tapastic, Twisted Hel is doing the trans.  That's right.  The author has asked a SCANLATION GROUP to handle his OFFICIAL translation of a popular work because he thought the long time fans would do the best job.  We need more authors to insist on this approach to finally bridge the gap between authors and fan translators.  How awesome would it be if SIU followed NastyCat and asked the Company to do Tower of God for him (instead of the mediocre official test trans.)?  Read the official, and read it again.  Let everyone you can know about this, so it can be seen as a viable model for the future of FREE official collaborations.

Not only has it been licensed by Tapastic, Twisted Hel is doing the trans.  That's right.  The author has asked a SCANLATION GROUP to handle his OFFICIAL translation of a popular work because he thought the long time fans would do the best job.  We need more authors to insist on this approach to finally bridge the gap between authors and fan translators.  How awesome would it be if SIU followed NastyCat and asked the Company to do Tower of God for him (instead of the mediocre official test trans.)?  Read the official, and read it again.  Let everyone you can know about this, so it can be seen as a viable model for the future of FREE official collaborations.

Nothing happened to us, even tho we are Twisted Hel Scans, not Twisted Hell Scans. Either way, we're not really behind and there's a reason why we haven't released.

If you have your reasons, then I'll keep rereading those awesome raws until you have resolved what seems to be wrong. And I'm just so used to writing Hell that I accidentally added that second L ^^" I'm not gonna whine, I'm very grateful for the releases we get. I was just curious, that's all.

Did something happen to Twisted Hell Scans? They're way behind on the raws :P

Nothing happened to us, even tho we are Twisted Hel Scans, not Twisted Hell Scans. Either way, we're not really behind and there's a reason why we haven't released.

Did something happen to Twisted Hell Scans? They're way behind on the raws :P

I wonder if he has a band around his penis.. That would be so cool if he did then for one, if any crazy biotches cut his wang off he'd be cool and get another.. And seriously how cool would it be to use your dick as a weapon!! That would be EXTRA husky!.... production line.....penis!

Arms production line. *slow clap*

Spoiler

/mindblown

/stares at the new season's title

I didn't realized it until I read your comment.

Spoiler

ic what you did there

So basically his power is the anwser he was looking for, a way of giving even a regular human a weapon against Traces

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics