Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.61 - 115votes)

Toshiue no Hito

Alt Names: alt 年上の彼女
Author: Amazume Ryuta
Artist: Amazume Ryuta
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSmut Smut
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The woman Tsutomu encounters in college was older and smaller than he is, and for some reason, looks like the same girl in his dreams. The heart-pounding love affair between him and the "older woman" begins.
Go to Toshiue no Hito Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

76 Comments

Bitch SLapped!!!
only one chapter left now....
Awesome, thanks a lot Free Time!!
PLEASE DONT MAKE US WAIT ANOTHER 4 MONTHS IM BEGGING YOU MY HEART CANT TAKE IT
@diustavis The true definition of a loli is someone who is underage and has an underdeveloped body.. Adults that have an underdeveloped body are just called midgets. Or little people if you want to be anal about it.
Spoiler

In other news I hate women like the glasses girl with a passion. I know a few in real life. I don't want to find them in manga.
this needs a loli tag
I'm just going to wait till all the chapters are posted. cliffhangers in series with a lot of drama are a pain to wait through >.<.

I like being able to go straight to the next chapter where hopefully all the drama in the previous chapter gets resolved, if not I move on to the next chapter.
Yes, finally a new chapter!
Im liking you again MC dont disappoint me xD
YAYYYYY!!!!! Thanks Free Time!!!
with there only being 2 more chapters i wonder how it'll end.
will we get an answer and a time leap or will we get to the last page and have one of those
"make your own ending" scenes.
FRAKKKIINNGGG CLIFFFHANNGGGERSSSSS >;3
@Rockbi : Fatality....
Finish Him.
finaly,so long i wait for this new chapter...thx you free time scanlator..God Bless us
so is this bimonthly? *just now started reading it*
Awesome, thanks for the new chapter Free Time!!!
Soooooooo close, it seems like I've been reading this for years,,,,,,wait,what? that's right,, I have been reading this for years. THANKS FOR THE NEW CHAPTER FREE TIME!!!!!!
@oliverwashere, no this isn't a site that hosts hentai manga where that tag belongs.
so I'm on chapter 2 right now... and the manga is great and all but... whats with the girl with a loli and anorexic body? It kind of creeps me out.
the bro has made his appearance!! whooooooooooooooooooooooo
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE.

Sums it up.
A man who runs away from responsibility only has two choices, he either mans up and face it directly or run away from it again.
Need.. last... three... chapters... ugh...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics