Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.09 - 106votes)

Valkyria Engine

Alt Names: alt ヴァルキュリア内燃機関alt 瓦尔基里内燃机alt Valkyria Enginealt Valkyria Nainen Kikanalt Valkyria Nainenkikanalt Valkyrie Nainen Kikanalt Valkyrie Nainenkikanalt Valkyrja Enginealt Valkyrja Engine
Author: Kijima Renga
Artist: Kijima Renga
Genres: Action ActionHarem HaremMecha MechaRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A battle love comedy centered around the military student Shiroyama Reiji, who is blessed with the ability to break any guns he lays hands on immediately. The students operate battle machines called "Valkyria Engines" in a war against the mysterious AUS, who invaded half a century ago.
Go to Valkyria Engine Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Is this like Infinite Stratos New Window Zslasher
  • 2 Replies

153 Comments

I know their enemies come from the water but all their battles, so far, have always taken place on the beach. It is seemingly odd.

mwahaha and the plot thickens, let the female wars begin,

mr-burns-excellent-o.gif

the fiance arrives typical like she has any chance lawl.

it just became more of a romcom than a battle manga =/

wasnt this about fighting monsters or something with the valkyria engines?

Slow start (I hope), give it time.

weight-scale-joke-little-girls-cry.jpeg

Woman's natural enemy.  The infamous weight scale

Twin tails girl gets pretty annoying

wait for the new girl next ch

Disgusted-oh-god-why-text.png

I don't trust the characters enough for me to enjoy the service chapter.

They recruit children because they weigh less, but don't bother instituting weight maintenance policies like getting their soldiers to work out or diet?

What do you expect from a military that let's children self govern themselves with live weaponry?

They recruit children because they weigh less, but don't bother instituting weight maintenance policies like getting their soldiers to work out or diet?

wasnt this about fighting monsters or something with the valkyria engines?

wait for the new girl next ch

This series feels somewhat boring...

Dropped for now. :/

So Phi's full name is something like Philippa?

That's the only German feminine name starting with Phi I can think of.

Guh. ._.

So Phi's full name is something like Philippa?

That's the only German feminine name starting with Phi I can think of.

so bored

This chapter feels so....stupid.

Oh c'mon. The dude took his harem to town and bought a dildo. Seo Kouji couldn't do that in a million years.

This chapter feels so....stupid.

That was a piss-poor character introduction chapter. Shes a fighting maniac that wants to get into his good graces/pants. We get it. We don't need a fetish gallery.

Hmmm... Cansay for sure that, this is gonna get axed, if there's no plot happening... (BY plot I mean plot, or an actual romance and stuff...)

"I see this is an adult book"

I fucking died lmao

I kinda don't like the male main character, Reiji, because of the way he is toward the female main characters. I don't like his High and Mighty attitude and he so proud of his "fang" or barehand but in reality there are thing that you can't just use one weapon to defeat an enemy. But sometime he show kindness toward the female main characters. Let see if those attitude of his will change in the future.

Im only here for the art (chicks) that's all -.-

Wow, first page and I'm already put off. Of course his little sister is dead/converted/missing. Can't we have an MC who just wants to do something because he feels like it instead of doing something because of a traumatic past?

Fuck it, I'll still read this...

Onepunch-man, became a hero because....

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics