Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.09 - 106votes)

Valkyria Engine

Alt Names: alt ヴァルキュリア内燃機関alt 瓦尔基里内燃机alt Valkyria Enginealt Valkyria Nainen Kikanalt Valkyria Nainenkikanalt Valkyrie Nainen Kikanalt Valkyrie Nainenkikanalt Valkyrja Enginealt Valkyrja Engine
Author: Kijima Renga
Artist: Kijima Renga
Genres: Action ActionHarem HaremMecha MechaRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A battle love comedy centered around the military student Shiroyama Reiji, who is blessed with the ability to break any guns he lays hands on immediately. The students operate battle machines called "Valkyria Engines" in a war against the mysterious AUS, who invaded half a century ago.
Go to Valkyria Engine Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Is this like Infinite Stratos New Window Zslasher
  • 2 Replies

153 Comments

I like this fiance character. She probably has the most personality in the group as of now.

So the base really is weird after all and it's not just the manga not making sense.

Chapter 7:

At the last panel there's a very rare instance of someone looking angry in a non-serious situation without the Cross-Popping Veins applied.

Spoiler

It's noteworthy because it's so rare.

yeah, new girl probably best girl (effective until new potential best girl appears).

well then again 'best girl' is really subjective to tastes and preferences.

In any case, love the way Sierra became his fiance. + she has the right attitude for everything thus far <3

Kanade lost her place...

New girl is best girl.

I'm sorry to the competition, especially the rather adorable little sister character, but new girl is actually intelligent enough to question why a group of kids is the only line of defense, clear-headed enough to understand that military life isn't always nice and friendly, and clever enough to know when is the right time to push and when is the right time to take it easy.

Plus, she's cute as hell.

Again, sorry to the competition, but there's really no matching up to her so far. Sierra OP, author please change harem course to solo route.

also clever italian big boob girl >> tsundere stereotype ... my honest opinion

also:

I'm not the author but... Request denied! Harem is love, Harem is life! True Harem Ending is the best ending!

loli is life!

New girl is best girl.

I'm sorry to the competition, especially the rather adorable little sister character, but new girl is actually intelligent enough to question why a group of kids is the only line of defense, clear-headed enough to understand that military life isn't always nice and friendly, and clever enough to know when is the right time to push and when is the right time to take it easy.

Again, sorry to the competition, but there's really no matching up to her so far. Sierra OP, author please change harem course to solo route.

I'm not the author but... Request denied! Harem is love, Harem is life! True Harem Ending is the best ending!

That's why I was never rash to judge a series if there's only less than 10 chapters out. Now we get a new female character who think of things in the readers perspectives, questioning issues that seems illogical. No matter how much ideas authors thought of, they always had to wait for the right moment to express them through the characters. From what I've gathered, Reiji's squad isn't the only one in the entire Japan but I may be wrong.

As they are fundamentally still kids whose sole purpose is to drive away the enemies with their own field of expertise, they are good on the job(technically) but the lack of actual battle experiences is showing. However, they were learning along the way and progressing much as we readers are gaining information little by little. Presentation varies depending on the authors' story writing styles, don't be hasty to lump every genres together or label them as cliche.

Normally she would be the first character to die for making the rest of the cast grow, but her secret trait makes her valuable to the harem. Is hard to tell the author intentions with her.

New girl is best girl.

... I thought there was a power play for them to be together... turns out its just a girl in love....

why not?

She has long hair and is a buxom beauty to boot.

I'd say she has a very good chance... if not for the fact that Reiji was making a sour face on seeing her.

Spoiler

Well, taking into account that it has a harem tag I don't think any of the girls have any chance at all.

Daaaaayuuum. Shots fired... literally.

the fiance arrives typical like she has any chance lawl.

She has long hair and is a buxom beauty to boot.

I'd say she has a very good chance... if not for the fact that Reiji was making a sour face on seeing her.

Spoiler

How the fuck can they give a weight limit and then the transfer student comes out with...that? Is made of lego instead of metal?

Gundam. the bigger it is, the more powar you can give it.

the fiance arrives typical like she has any chance lawl.

I know, right?!

But other than that... did they just skip V10?

hmmm, I feel a blip on my yandere radar...

Harem complete! Time for the manga to end and tell us to go read the LN right?

this is a manga original

Harem complete! Time for the manga to end and tell us to go read the LN right?

Oh the cliches

wait for the new girl next ch

Lol still annoying let me guess next chapter will be worst? Since the new girl joining in.

How the fuck can they give a weight limit and then the transfer student comes out with...that? Is made of lego instead of metal?

Don't search logic in harem manga. Anything but the girls and the MC are plot devices to make them meet in the same place at the same time.

Lastest machine first impression:

Dont have a good proportion ( just look at the leg, its too big obviously) 

I know their enemies come from the water but all their battles, so far, have always taken place on the beach. It is seemingly odd.

might be like strike witches where they are stationed by the border

I know their enemies come from the water but all their battles, so far, have always taken place on the beach. It is seemingly odd.

that depends on the part where they are responsible for, it's not like a group of 6(7 now) would protect an entire city/state.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics