Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.09 - 106votes)

Valkyria Engine

Alt Names: alt ヴァルキュリア内燃機関alt 瓦尔基里内燃机alt Valkyria Enginealt Valkyria Nainen Kikanalt Valkyria Nainenkikanalt Valkyrie Nainen Kikanalt Valkyrie Nainenkikanalt Valkyrja Enginealt Valkyrja Engine
Author: Kijima Renga
Artist: Kijima Renga
Genres: Action ActionHarem HaremMecha MechaRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A battle love comedy centered around the military student Shiroyama Reiji, who is blessed with the ability to break any guns he lays hands on immediately. The students operate battle machines called "Valkyria Engines" in a war against the mysterious AUS, who invaded half a century ago.
Go to Valkyria Engine Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Is this like Infinite Stratos New Window Zslasher
  • 2 Replies

153 Comments

So like Infinite Stratos but with worse art? I mean Infinite Stratos is very bad, but something that´s even worse.............Well, no follow and having a guess that this will be axed soon. There´s far better harem/ecchi manga(s) out there.

but MC make it 30% much better, Ichika just too shit worst than Natsuru.

Ehh chapter 3 mangaka added a lesbian character....wow this may get annoying

Boobie chan is so annoying. In the first chapter she was going on about ranks now that she is the lowest she doesn't want to do make the mc was forced to what in the flying fuck

So like Infinite Stratos but with worse art? I mean Infinite Stratos is very bad, but something that´s even worse.............Well, no follow and having a guess that this will be axed soon. There´s far better harem/ecchi manga(s) out there.

Is it sad I liked this for the automotive side and was more excited when I recognized the rotary engine Reiji's VE before seeing it called a Type Wankel?

O.O

Was that like the first time a tsundere lead didn't hit the MC for walking in on her, but hit the person responsible instead? *prays*

lol that article sounds like someone complaining that there're too many fujoshi making yaoi manga for other fujoshi to read.

reading this reminded me of this article... I can't bring myself to read this any more... I drudged through three chapters... Ugh... must read something else... Wash eyeballs... Even my love for mecha doesn't help.

http://en.rocketnews24.com/2014/01/30/ghiblis-hayao-miyazaki-says-the-anime-industrys-problem-is-that-its-full-of-anime-fans/

Two pages in, and I'm already annoyed by the new girl. T_T

I find Boobie-chan to be more annoying... Loli's the best girl, IMO, atm.

Two more to go.

Also, those shark physics...

Usually, entertainment ends up jumping the shark.  Here, they ate, punched, shot, and once again ate the shark.

Holy shot! Can a manga get any more generic then this...

well, sad for those who don't like it. I doubt things are gonna pick up any time soon, because only 3 out of 5 girls have made their appearance: http://vatoto.com/read/_/215884/valkyria-engine_ch1_by_village-idiot/4

I'm actually ok with Rina. also, as with usual male/female characters in manga, they do not get punished severely for being slightly ecchi.

Spoiler

If only she didn't dedicate her life to a big asshole :( .

I second this :( And after playing VC3, i feel like all my love for welkin all squad 7 just went down the drain :( Selvaria vs Riela + Imca must be one hell of a show.

Oh its the lesbo who sexually abuses women but gets away with it because shes a girl......great

Two pages in and I'm already annoyed by the new girl. T_T

ch 5 would seem to be where they would go sortie

Come on people, chill out. Do you not read Manga because almost anything is possible in it? Valkyrie Engine is tagged as Sci-fi, when something is fictional it doesn't need to be logical. I know the military ranks and rules isn't accurate but rules are made by man and there is no indication that this story is taking place in our real world. Just when was it decided that Manga/Anime must be realistic?

Ok, storywise it isn't anything new but the presentation and pace is what draws me in. Maybe this author lacks knowledge in other compartments but the mechanical parts are certainly well rendered. Only 3 chapters so far, there are many things still not revealed. It'd be unfair to pass judgement at this point.

Since when a shark can jump out of the water and grab people with it's tail, and still didn't bite that people like 10 second after it's jump in to the water.

I'd say it's an Anime Logic.

Valkyria!? Gimme Selvaria!

If only she didn't dedicate her life to a big asshole :( .

lel who thought it was a good idea to strap a vibrating automobile engine to your back? Heat output aside, continuous heavy vibration causes numbing to occur, and with continuous usage will cause mid-life problems concerning bloodflow, which is commonly known to contractors as white finger.

I will also admit that I didn't immediately recognize that the answer was to use the quadratic formula, if only because the author wrote b'x instead of bx.

They could have been asking for

\int (2ax + b')dx, which resolves to ax^2 + b'x + C for all I could tell.

lolis are popular in mangas these days

Valkyria!? Gimme Selvaria!

SHADDAP AND TAKE MY MOOLAH!! $$$$$$

Special this, special that for personal use...

Hell the MC really have the charisma of a grunt with a death flag, i still really don't like him.

The point in stalling for time in order to win? Don't know, maybe something about tactics in order to archieve the mission, something like that "officer"...

Still to early to drop it, but it's getting hard to read.

Since when makes you knowing the quadratic formula a genius, or who doesn't know the quadratic formula by the age of 14/15?

Knowing the quadratic formula doesn't make you a genius at all.

Being able to rewire a complex circuit and accurately measure the dimensions of a consumable object, without proper equipment, at an early age are another matter.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics