Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.41 - 32votes)

Tobaku Haouden Rei: Gyankihen

Alt Names: alt 賭博覇王伝 零 ギャン鬼編alt Gambling Emperor Legend Zero Part 2alt The Gambling Spirit Arcalt Tobaku Haouden Zero Gyanki-Hen
Author: Fukumoto Nobuyuki
Artist: Fukumoto Nobuyuki
Genres: Mystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: This is part 2 of Gambling Emperor Legend Zero, picking up a few years after the cliffhanger ending of part 1.

Part 1: Tobaku Haouden Rei:( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/tobaku-haouden-rei-r3595 )
Go to Tobaku Haouden Rei: Gyankihen Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

60 Comments

I'm getting spoiled with so many FKMT translations lately...thanks Hox!

It is interesting that

Spoiler

no key for the car. your logic doesn't make much sense. if you were rushing to save the girl would you have taken the time to take your keys with you? far as i know the keys were still in the ignition. thats what i didn't get is why he didn't just use the car. but the author wanted the wagon to be used so it was.

Spoiler

What's with the Chiba hate? Does the author not like Chiba?

Why did he want the cart to be heavy? It's not like it need traction.

Why not simply tie the rope to the car and pull?

That situation didn't make much sense...

using the car would be too risky. kijurou was holding the rope with his hands, so unless the boy was seriously good at handling the clutch, he could easily end up just pulling the rope out of his hands.

Thank you Hox scans, seems like Zero II already ended, days ago or so.

No key for the car, no way to tie the rope to the cart because there was only a shallow metal hook on the back. The heavy objects were used to keep the rope from slipping. (Notice how they were loaded ontop of the rope.)

His options were very limited.

no key for the car. your logic doesn't make much sense. if you were rushing to save the girl would you have taken the time to take your keys with you? far as i know the keys were still in the ignition. thats what i didn't get is why he didn't just use the car. but the author wanted the wagon to be used so it was.

@yum's nai - yes, it's refreshing to see a FKMT character whose life isn't suffering.

No key for the car, no way to tie the rope to the cart because there was only a shallow metal hook on the back. The heavy objects were used to keep the rope from slipping. (Notice how they were loaded ontop of the rope.)

His options were very limited.

so is this like the slice of life, feel-good version of kaiji? thats good, my heart can only take so much

He obviously did not use the car because he had no key...He even had to beg for the trunk to miraculously open.

As for putting weights on the cart, I imagine the reasoning could be as follow: the pulling force from the rope might make the cart flip over, and you would actually need extra force to actually pull a person out of the swamp. Putting weights on it creates gravity that would balance out the backward force. Thus now all you need is to push the cart forward, which only require a force to counter the friction caused by, and is much less than, the extra gravity of the weights itself. 

He would have died like three times by the time he loaded everything into the cart.

A) He was obviously very panicked, when he panics he can't make rational decisions

B) He didn't have a drivers' license so he might not even know how to drive

C) It's easier to tie the rope on the wagon than the car

D) The wagon makes the transfer of force easier (sorry, I'm not very good at physics)

E) All of the above

@Drakale - you sound more bewildered than a yakuza watching akagi play mahjong.

Thanks for the update!

Nice, I'd forgotten about this FKMT release, and now I have a ton of new chapters to read!
My spidey sense is telling me the following:

Spoiler
I liked Junko as a villain, but Suezaki is plenty enough in terms of comic relief. Besides, I feel that Zero has too many allies.
So they're after one piece now, huh?

"Pirate king", lol.
=.= junko would give you a nightmare if you saw her in real life. Could you imagine walking around then seeing her true face at a random moment.
loving these gambling tricks zero has done but my god Junk scares the living shit out of me ....like some deformed elephant mutant thing
Oh god, is Junko going to be tagging along with Zero now for good? She's a good villain, but she's just so out of place...
Yes! Finally vol.5!
The second arc is still being made, yes.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics