Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.6 - 574votes)

Boku Girl

Alt Names: alt 仆少儳alt 惜ć‚Æć‚¬ćƒ¼ćƒ«alt Eu sou uma garotaalt ė³“ģæ ź±øalt I'm a Girlalt Ich bin ein MƤdchenalt Je suis une Fillealt Soy una Chicaalt Tomgirlalt ŠÆ Š“ŠµŠ²ŃƒŃˆŠŗŠ°!
Author: Sugito Akira
Artist: Sugito Akira
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiGender Bender Gender BenderRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Suzushiro Mizuki is a 1st year high school student who has the difficulty of constantly being mistaken for a girl. It's so bad that he's endlessly rebuffing the confessions of many men. Even the girl he has a crush on seems to think of him more as one of the girls rather than as a potential love interest. Meanwhile, the trickster god Loki has grown bored with playing her tricks on her fellow gods. Turning her attention to the mortal world, she targets Mizuki for her next round of fun.

The result: Mizuki wakes up with budding breasts and a missing part of his anatomy. What else is in store for Mizuki and how will he deal with it?

Hijinks ensue...
Go to Boku Girl Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic What happened to all the English chapters? New Window Artimise
  • 5 Replies
Topic Since comments have been disabled... New Window Master_Aricitic
  • 31 Replies
Topic To people looking for the latest chapters New Window FrostAyy
  • 3 Replies
Topic Do you think this series will end after (s)he goes back to being a guy? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 1 Replies
Topic When will they follow with Boku Girl? New Window potatosome
  • 2 Replies
Topic About the latest chapter... New Window Bokuboy
  • 5 Replies

2285 Comments

I'm very okay with more chapters, thank you stranger.

Posting PM and reply without comment.

Spoiler

~~~~~

If you're grabbing the stuff from Boku Boy, I believe he was using my LiveTLs. Have you tried asking CleanerFag about helping?

Spoiler

~~~~~

I think I'll stick with Boku no Manga. Probably better that I ride this out...

Spoiler

I think I'll stick with Boku no Manga. Probably better that I ride this out instead of knocking out most of the rest of the series in one go.

This thing that I dislike about binge reading is that it doesn't leave as much discussion on the table versus reading a chapter at a time. All the clever and funny stuff people come up with or say because a single chapter is the focus of discussion gets lost in the transition =01.

Not that I'm trying to discourage the people from uploading non-BnM chapters; just giving my two cents.

If you're grabbing the stuff from Boku Boy, I believe he was using my LiveTLs. Have you tried asking CleanerFag about helping?

Boku girl has been scanlated up to chapter 103 in English: https://sites.google.com/site/readmangahere/

Izaya, I notice you liked this comment - and then started uploading the chapters that are easy to see on that site, but not the other chapters done by that scanlator.

1) Are you the scanlator?

2) If you're not, do you have their explicit permission to upload their work to Batoto?

(Cross-posted from PM)

~~~~~

<For the record, I'm not in a position of authority at Batoto and I don't envy those who are. I just think that people would want to know for themselves whether the scanlator's work they're reading was posted voluntarily or involuntarily.>

Boku girl has been scanlated up to chapter 103 in English: https://sites.google.com/site/readmangahere/

This guy actually translates the sound effects.  Wish more groups did that.

It's back! (in more ways than one).  I'm so happy right now. For the chapter, not the thing the cat is covering up.

I hope Mizuki keeps his dick and stays gay with Takeru. Fingers crossed yall loool

Boku no Manga quality is superior, which is why it is good that they are continuing with this.

The files arent available to everyone

Boku no Manga quality is superior, which is why it is good that they are continuing with this.

thank you for scanlating this, i was worried you were stopping but i guess not. thank you so much

Boku girl has been scanlated up to chapter 103 in English:

https://sites.google.com/site/readmangahere/

thank you for scanlating this, i was worried you were stopping but i guess not. thank you so much

Spoiler

Behold!!! Mizuki has choose

I am both happy that this has been updated!... and sad that mizuki has... well... returned.

Instead of an elephant it's a pussy instead.

IT'S BACK! (The manga, not Mizuki's willy.) ;-)

OMG, it's alive!!

Lol Pussy Censor

What a dumb and untrue thing to say.

It would not be the first gender bender manga to come stateside and I guarantee you, if they bring it here, it won't be the last.

That's me being cynical, so don't mind me. Hopefully you're right and it'll eventually be licensed by someone. I won't get my hopes up, and won't be surprised if it isn't though.

Sure would be nice though. I already own all the current volumes available in Japanese anyway.

It would not be the first gender bender manga to come stateside and I guarantee you, if they bring it here, it won't be the last.

True, not to mention the gender bender barely matters because Mizuki is a girl for almost the whole manga physically and only struggles mentally with it, there's no yaoi or yuri whatsoever in the whole manga.
And even if there was...who seriously can read this manga and say they wouldn't go BI for Mizuki with a straight face?

Will never happen. SJW America is much too sensitive to ever license a series such as this, as much as I'd love to see it in the US.

Ded translators.  Went and spoiled myself on the raws since I got tired of waiting. ;~;

I had to see the ending, glad i did. Loved this series, only shame is how small it was but oh well so much you can do with gender bender.
I would go bi for Mizuki any day.

PS: Btw there are subs almost to 107 but i dunno if i can post the site here, if you want them PM me.

America has licenced MonMusu and To Love-Ru Darknessā€¦ I doubt a rather harmless transgender (kinda) story is gonna spawn that much controversy.

America hasn't licensed the To Love-Ru manga though

So is it dropped?

No, it's not. You can get updates from them on their website at http://bokunomanga.org/

We've gotta be patient.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics