Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.6 - 574votes)

Boku Girl

Alt Names: alt 仆少女alt ボクガールalt Eu sou uma garotaalt 보쿠걸alt I'm a Girlalt Ich bin ein Mädchenalt Je suis une Fillealt Soy una Chicaalt Tomgirlalt Я девушка!
Author: Sugito Akira
Artist: Sugito Akira
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiGender Bender Gender BenderRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Suzushiro Mizuki is a 1st year high school student who has the difficulty of constantly being mistaken for a girl. It's so bad that he's endlessly rebuffing the confessions of many men. Even the girl he has a crush on seems to think of him more as one of the girls rather than as a potential love interest. Meanwhile, the trickster god Loki has grown bored with playing her tricks on her fellow gods. Turning her attention to the mortal world, she targets Mizuki for her next round of fun.

The result: Mizuki wakes up with budding breasts and a missing part of his anatomy. What else is in store for Mizuki and how will he deal with it?

Hijinks ensue...
Go to Boku Girl Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic What happened to all the English chapters? New Window Artimise
  • 5 Replies
Topic Since comments have been disabled... New Window Master_Aricitic
  • 31 Replies
Topic To people looking for the latest chapters New Window FrostAyy
  • 3 Replies
Topic Do you think this series will end after (s)he goes back to being a guy? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 1 Replies
Topic When will they follow with Boku Girl? New Window potatosome
  • 2 Replies
Topic About the latest chapter... New Window Bokuboy
  • 5 Replies

2285 Comments

America has licenced MonMusu and To Love-Ru Darkness… I doubt a rather harmless transgender (kinda) story is gonna spawn that much controversy.

I sure hope you're right. My general expectations of most people is set pretty low though, leads to much less frustration when some ignorant prick decides to rear their ugly head.

I won't get my hopes up, but if it does make it over, I will be pleasantly surprised.

So is it dropped?

Welp at least I sort of know how it ends now. At the rate the scanlations were going the sun was gonna go out before we got the last chapter in english.

Will never happen. SJW America is much too sensitive to ever license a series such as this, as much as I'd love to see it in the US.

America has licenced MonMusu and To Love-Ru Darkness… I doubt a rather harmless transgender (kinda) story is gonna spawn that much controversy.

I wish this one would get licensed in English.  I haven't bought manga in a while (Negima's abrupt ending burnt me out after spending hundreds of dollars on that series), but this is one I'd definitely pick up in its entirety.

Will never happen. SJW America is much too sensitive to ever license a series such as this, as much as I'd love to see it in the US.

I wish this one would get licensed in English.  I haven't bought manga in a while (Negima's abrupt ending burnt me out after spending hundreds of dollars on that series), but this is one I'd definitely pick up in its entirety.

Neh, my post was just to say that if I were them and if I were having trouble producing for whatever reason (school, work, bills, love life, generic emergencies, fuckometer registering 10^-8, whatever)... I'd probably be indifferent at best to imperious questions.

im more concerned with the fact they put chapter 93 in instead of anything else

they really love fucking with us huh?

Neh, my post was just to say that if I were them and if I were having trouble producing for whatever reason (school, work, bills, love life, generic emergencies, fuckometer registering 10^-8, whatever)... I'd probably be indifferent at best to imperious questions.

BnM scanlation team:

Spoiler

they really love fucking with us huh?

BnM scanlation team:

Spoiler

How could you guys just leave it on a cliffhanger like this?

Still have yet to update us ☕ But thats none of my business

Spoiler

neferpitou <3

Cover 11!! end

519s3l%2BfGGL.jpg

"How to avoid a natural erection?"

Silly mangaka... You don't go around with a loaded gun, do you?

Spoiler

His/her willy came back, noooooooo. i've wanted to see how he/she'd feel whenever losing his/her virginity as a woman

who the f added that yaoi tag there ?

Hahahhahaha the willy is backkkkkkkkk damn now we are expecting a couple out of two boys what the fuck authorrrrr

2vdpbt0.jpg

I like the kinds of selfish trickster deities you see in gender benders, except they're just underdeveloped plot devices for the transformation. I might have been more into this if the entire manga had revolved around Loki's day to day life.

BOOM! This series is yaoi now.

You all like yaoi now.

6OeR29t.png

fuck

IT has returned. 

Spoiler

Who care about heterosexual or homosexual or bisexual? For Mizuki, it's all about Takeru-sexual now.

Nice kyon-sexual reference there lol

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics