Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 153votes)

LESSA - The Crimson Knight

Alt Names: alt 레사 - 진홍의 기사alt 레사 시즌 2alt LESSA Season 2alt Лесса - Багровый Рыцарь
Author: Pogo
Artist: Pogo
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysterySeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: A year has passed since the Demans took over the island. The humans await a savior. A tale of a crimson knight that appears before them.

Prequel (Season 1):

> LESSA
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/lessa-r5917 or http://www.webtoons.com/episodeList?titleNo=89)

Original Webtoon from Naver: http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=603159
Go to LESSA - The Crimson Knight Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [Epilogue up] lessa crimson knight translations New Window bahboh
  • 84 Replies
Topic Crimson Knight chapter discussion New Window truepurple
  • 13 Replies

498 Comments

YOOOOO thanks for the hard work, guys! Damn, White is hot.
Bask in Raynald's glory~

How is this still allowed on batoto?

I believe naver hasn't sent batoto a dmca takedown notice on this series yet.

Wow, that upside-down scene works really well with the long strip format. *A*

How is this still allowed on batoto?

Also, i did a rough tl of the next ch, so if you'd like to spoil yourself, take a look

fight chs are so great, lots action panels + very little text = very easy/fast translations :3

Spoiler

Weere ba-haaack!~~~

As you may have noticed, we teamed up with bahboh, so we can work with less stress on our projects (yes, you read right: projectS. You can look forward to what will come). At first, we had some few timezone, timemanagement and time-in-general-problems, but we're working on it. 

In other words: You have to try harder to get rid of us, MUAHAAHAHA 

okay so I'm kinda impatient and ended up google translating the whole ch 84 aND I'M SO WORRIED ABOUT EVERYTHING.

Spoiler

Anyway I wonder what happen to White. It's been a while since he showed up. Lucy's current condition is fucked up as well. The ending is not going to be pretty, I just can feel it. Crosses fingers and hope for the best.

Ares is gonna fall, no doubt about that. But Dark Lessa Kind of expect that, right? She must be planning something awful...

Remember one of the angels said Lessa lost his innocence, thus can not longer contain dark Lessa. If Lessa finally kills Ares and become totally cold-hearted, she might be able to...I don't know, get a new body?

Submarines?  

<<James Bond Villian Level Reached!>>

I really, REALLY, hope Ares falls here. Lessa is way too good to die.

Yeah but

Spoiler

I really, REALLY, hope Ares falls here. Lessa is way too good to die.

He's gonna fail. He just has to fail. Fucking subs? You gotta be kidding me. Zeppelins are the way to go. 

Zeppelins? Is it only me that is sensing a Hellsing Ultimate reference here? But the way by air is generally faster and has a wider range, so... Why not?

He's gonna fail. He just has to fail. Fucking subs? You gotta be kidding me. Zeppelins are the way to go. 

ahh it's getting all revved up now <3 

Ares is now an Arancar. XD

waiting for updates......just saw the raw, seems to be a very interesting chapter....but can't understand a word in Korean!!!! urghhhhh : (

I tend to have my translations up in the translations thread a bit before the actual scans are out, so check there if you are desperate to see what's going on.
Pogo's v2 of 82 is up, so i uploaded the fixed version. nothing really changed. just cosmetic.
The OGE team will be returning starting next week. I have been invited to help them translate, so this won't be the last you hear of me. Muahahahhahah

waiting for updates......just saw the raw, seems to be a very interesting chapter....but can't understand a word in Korean!!!! urghhhhh : (

uh... so this raw had a lot of mistakes from the get go. <_<;; 

I've seen mistakes in which Pogo miscolored the bubbles for like miena, but i saw that get fixed a little later when i refreshed the naver page. But i haven't seen it get fixed the whole time i was translating or editing. 

I'll keep checking back to the naver page periodically (you guys totally can too. message me if you see any changes.) and upload a v2 if i see any corrections.

Um...

Spoiler

Thanks for the chapter! ^^

someone still hasn't learned from history.

burning libraries will always set back progress.

just think of all the medical knowledge we'd have now if the library of alexandria wasn't burned.

they even did it thrice.

bastards.

hey!! how dare he burn books!? he is a true villain 

This chapter felt fairly short. Still great.

And thanks for continuously uploading the translations during the past months, really appreciate it!

That's rough.

Chapter in wich once again is proved Ares is an asshole.

And thanks for the chapter!

He may be crazy, but I feel bad for Ryan now ):

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics