Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 153votes)

LESSA - The Crimson Knight

Alt Names: alt 레사 - 진홍의 기사alt 레사 시즌 2alt LESSA Season 2alt Лесса - Багровый Рыцарь
Author: Pogo
Artist: Pogo
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysterySeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: A year has passed since the Demans took over the island. The humans await a savior. A tale of a crimson knight that appears before them.

Prequel (Season 1):

> LESSA
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/lessa-r5917 or http://www.webtoons.com/episodeList?titleNo=89)

Original Webtoon from Naver: http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=603159
Go to LESSA - The Crimson Knight Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [Epilogue up] lessa crimson knight translations New Window bahboh
  • 84 Replies
Topic Crimson Knight chapter discussion New Window truepurple
  • 13 Replies

498 Comments

Lessa is tripping balls

You know that the Sun God is bored when he is reading a comic about a villain that is a cat.

that moment when you're like

Spoiler

oh shit.

Angel cutie is back!

"God damn."

However, i don't really intend on going along with Line webtoon's spellings. Rexter to me sounds like a dogs name... and Aldevaran (the dog lucy fought in zone4)?? just googling the Korean name, 알데바란, shows that it's the korean spelling of Aldebaran, a star in the constellation taurus. Esp aldebaran made me lose belief that the official English translators of Line webtoon know about or discuss with the author. So i'll just stick with my own interpretations until i'm shown otherwise or Pogo spells it out herself.

tbh all of Lexter's weapons are branded with "Lexter" so yeah. Anyway the second time Aldebaran's name is mentioned, they use 'Aldebaran' instead of 'Aldevaran' so I guess it's a fault on their side too (also, Rabiel???? sounds like Rabies so nah, Raviel it is)

Faulty construction?  Looks like someone isn't very genre savvy...

Either way thanks for the chapter!

Poll on our font styles! 

http://goo.gl/forms/497gm6ijny

I would really appreciate your responses. Depending on the answers we may or may not change the font we use.

However, i don't really intend on going along with Line webtoon's spellings. Rexter to me sounds like a dogs name... and Aldevaran (the dog lucy fought in zone4)?? just googling the Korean name, 알데바란, shows that it's the korean spelling of Aldebaran, a star in the constellation taurus. Esp aldebaran made me lose belief that the official English translators of Line webtoon know about or discuss with the author. So i'll just stick with my own interpretations until i'm shown otherwise or Pogo spells it out herself.

Hollow Raynold is badass!!!

Sweet! Raynold's Angel form!

man that kid would be a whole lot cuter if he didnt have that weird bowl cut thing goin on in the front

What the heck? That was beyond stupid and arrogant. He has never really overpowered his opponent the entire fight, but he chose to suddenly walk away from it like he has the whole fight in the bag, only to has his ass handed to him mere seconds later?

Lol he is a bit arrogant, but wait till you see CH 90. The arrogance isn't entirely unfounded.
What the heck? That was beyond stupid and arrogant. He has never really overpowered his opponent the entire fight, but he chose to suddenly walk away from it like he has the whole fight in the bag, only to has his ass handed to him mere seconds later?

Also, White is right. Consider that those guys never age, you should guess that a guy who looks your age is probably older than you, and know better than calling them kids :/

Sorry for the late upload, we're currently spread in 3 different time zones, so it gets more difficult than with only 2. But it's only this and next week, then it should be normal again

Lucyyyyyyy marry me nao

Well, fak.

Also that update was wild. I didn't expect that alliance.
Lucy <3
prayers circle for Lessa and Lexter

I like how everything is going down and Mr.Pink-haired over their is playing with his guns. XD

Mr. Pink doesn't play with his guns, Ok? He's a professional.

I like how everything is going down and Mr.Pink-haired over their is playing with his guns. XD

sauron, noo!!!

thanks for the translation

oh poor Lessa TVT

sauron, noo!!!

Check out http://bahboh1004.tumblr.com/ if you want translations to appear on your dashboard.

And I was just wondering what the native languages of my readers are and what you think about my translation vocabulary. So if you don't mind, you can fill out this survey if you haven't already

Imperial units for us Americans. Also Koreans aren't the tallest, so maybe 6.5ft/2m+ seems pretty tall? (Though it still looks like he's at least two heads shorter since that guy has to crouch and still towers over him meaning if you consider a head to be one eighth of your height, 200cm - 200cm * 1/8body/head ratio * 2heads=150cm=~4'11" so... either my math is wrong or all the main characters in this comic are hella vertically challenged or Lexter really needs to step up his height estimation game)

According to POGO-nim, Rano is 189 cm, Lessa is 175 cm, Ares is 195 cm, and Yongsam is 174 cm. From the earlier chapters, Lexter seemed to be a liiiittle bit shorter than Yongsam, so maybe 172 cm. I tried inputting various height to a height comparison generator and I'd say that guy is at least 230 cm. Anyway Lexter said "more than 2 m" sooooo he's not really that wrong.
Imperial units for us Americans. Also Koreans aren't the tallest, so maybe 6.5ft/2m+ seems pretty tall? (Though it still looks like he's at least two heads shorter since that guy has to crouch and still towers over him meaning if you consider a head to be one eighth of your height, 200cm - 200cm * 1/8body/head ratio * 2heads=150cm=~4'11" so... either my math is wrong or all the main characters in this comic are hella vertically challenged or Lexter really needs to step up his height estimation game)

The cool level of these characters - clothing, powers, and attitude - is off the charts.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics