Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 687votes)

Mob Psycho 100

Alt Names: alt ăƒąăƒ–ă‚”ă‚€ă‚ł100alt Mobu Saiko Hyakualt OneHundred MobPsycho
Author: One
Artist: One
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyPsychological PsychologicalSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Mob Psycho 100 is the story about a young middle schooler, Shigeo Kageyama, nicknamed "Mob" living in Seasoning City. Ever since he was young, he has had astounding psychic powers. However, this esper power is unable to grant him the one thing he wishes for the most: to be friends with the girl he likes in his class.
Go to Mob Psycho 100 Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Talk about what you feel about the latest chapter New Window Leoleikiml12
  • 5 Replies
Topic Chapter 100.17 Discussion - O M G! New Window theanondonjuan
  • 1 Replies
Topic ONE's art is terrible, why is his manga so popular New Window noperdoper
  • 60 Replies
Topic Latest chapter non-sense New Window steafen
  • 10 Replies
Topic Volumes and Chapters New Window Demotivator
  • 4 Replies
Topic Anime discussion New Window Ludo
  • 8 Replies

2878 Comments

This is so good. Its just so good. I really really hope the anime continues some day to depict this.

I think this is the end since the series is mob psycho "100"

Would be pretty tragic/funny if the next chapter is the last one. Chapter 101: END

d'aww what a good start to my return to manga after a few months away <3 <3 <3

Theres just no escape from the friendzone even if you have a strong psychic powers like Mob. So give it up guys and accept your fate.

More evidence that some people will just refer to any rejection they don't like as "friendzone."

I want new OPM chapter

Is-is this manga near ending? I'm not ready....

Theres just no escape from the friendzone even if you have a strong psychic powers like Mob. So give it up guys and accept your fate.

its not a friendzone if she doesnt interested with you to begin with

Since almost everything is wrapped up. Is the series completed? And to end on 100 chaptersâ˜ș makes so much sense though I'll miss it

So the moral is: "Exercise"?

You know, since beginning of this series i really want to exercise so bad.. i just need a little more time to start..

I love the "these things happen" speech, as they walk through the shattered landscape.

This chapter was an amazing resolution to such a hectic arc.

The indomitable master, as always. 

Is this it? Is this the end??? I'm not ready man ;;

"But, this is the end, so..."

Don't lie, Reigen, you are a psychic.

Yeeeesssssss I knwe you can deliver ONE, I knew it, I'm so glad we aint got one of the two (obvious) cliche route.

nowcontinueonepunchmanpls

Isn't it exactly the point that he doesn't need her to accept him because he did so already?

Sure. He has two hands anyway I guess.

Props for her waiting for him after all this time, even if just to give a no as an answer.

He is no waifu but I don't want to see him cry... what is this feeling, it hurts?

Most epic confession ever!
tfw all these feels

tfw when no girlfriend even after you accept yourself

Isn't it exactly the point that he doesn't need her to accept him because he did so already?

If everyone is not special
So you can be what you want to be

tfw when no girlfriend even after you accept yourself

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics