Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 687votes)

Mob Psycho 100

Alt Names: alt モブサイコ100alt Mobu Saiko Hyakualt OneHundred MobPsycho
Author: One
Artist: One
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyPsychological PsychologicalSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Mob Psycho 100 is the story about a young middle schooler, Shigeo Kageyama, nicknamed "Mob" living in Seasoning City. Ever since he was young, he has had astounding psychic powers. However, this esper power is unable to grant him the one thing he wishes for the most: to be friends with the girl he likes in his class.
Go to Mob Psycho 100 Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Talk about what you feel about the latest chapter New Window Leoleikiml12
  • 5 Replies
Topic Chapter 100.17 Discussion - O M G! New Window theanondonjuan
  • 1 Replies
Topic ONE's art is terrible, why is his manga so popular New Window noperdoper
  • 60 Replies
Topic Latest chapter non-sense New Window steafen
  • 10 Replies
Topic Volumes and Chapters New Window Demotivator
  • 4 Replies
Topic Anime discussion New Window Ludo
  • 8 Replies

2878 Comments

I couldn't have asked for a more perfect ending to such a great series tbh. I know Mob may not have been as intense as other series, but It just felt so wholesome in a way.

Seeing everyone so happy in the end was so satisfyng.

well at least this one got an ending.

meanwhile others are trying to milk out one punchman the hell out of ONE. or is it not his manga anymore?

Man look at that smile!

A big thanks to everybody who helped with this manga.

this wasn't a hype or incredible ending that has everyone on the edge of their seats, but it was still one of the bests I've seen in a long time.

very heartwarming.

oh shit it actually ending! thank you for the scan groups that bring this to non Japanese pleb like me.

Leaving Mob aside for a moment, it was surprisingly touching to see Reigen like that--

Spoiler

Who'd have thought?

Nooooo I love this too much. I don't want to see it send this soon!

More like Mob Psycho 101

tbh this ending was way better than I was expecting.

Thank goodness *I'm* not a writer. I'd be so garbage at this....

I was hoping for more from the last chapter, but having Mob's laugh was something I never knew I wanted. He was always expressionless that it felt natural and that was what made Mob, himself; I was okay with that. But that kind of thinking kinda hinders growth as Mob developed this due to being afraid of his powers. Learning to accept ???% really did prove that he grew up as a character and that laugh proves it was totally worth it for the readers.

I thought it was an anti climatic ending for such a good manga... Great Read though, it's been a pleasure.

cried during the ending, both out of hapiness for the characters and sadness that this manga is over,
thanks to ONE and the scanlation groups who were able to bring us this wonderful comic
101% ENDING

Thank you One sensei and all the people who work hard translating this.

its was a pretty simplistic manga, but it did what it did well.

HIS SMILE AND OPTIMISM: RESTORED

I love this series

Welp, back to onepunch man i guess!

:(

Garbage!

10/10

Thanks for the ride guys.

I enjoyed these 101 chapters.

I am sastified and unsastified at the same time by the ending. I know that being a ONE manga, you can't expect a grand ending. But even so, I feel there is loose ends on some things. But at the same time, it's more or less the ending I expected.

I guess that in the end, he truly was a Mob Psycho 100.

Well time for me to catch up. Last arc I remember is the Reigan fraud arc.

yup it's over :(

Last chapter will be posted on the 22nd Dec

https://twitter.com/ONE_rakugaki/status/943053353696628736

Guess that's it with the anime season 2

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics