Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 136votes)

Sen to Man

Alt Names: alt 千と万alt Chi and Maalt Sen and Manalt Thousand and Ten Thousand
Author: Sekiya Asami
Artist: Sekiya Asami
Genres: Comedy ComedySeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A slice-of-life series about a girl, Shima, and her father, Chihiro.
Go to Sen to Man Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Thus, I reviewed Sen to Man New Window Swifft
  • 0 Replies

214 Comments

This is a pretty neat portrayel of a very specific time in this girl's life. She's antsy about her privacy and independance but she's not quite out of the "kid" stage yet. I like how grumpy she is since I'd more expect it to harp on cuteness, like Yotsubato or Usagi Drop's first half (though those are about younger kids).

People seem confused about chapter 11. I think he's clearly trying to deflect that woman's obvious interest in him so she insists on paying for herself because that rejection made her angry and she doesn't want to take any favors from him. He tried to shake her off gently but messed it up.

It looks like a guide to lone fathers.

ch11,,, why do you make no sense to me? why? stop that chapter 11... you are hurting me... 

seriously though, page 13 troubles me a bit. If anyone could explain to me, why she is so dejected, it would be much appreciated. 

I can sort of relate to the kind of feelings she had in that situation, but I'm not too sure on how to describe it. I think it's the feeling of her just really not wanting to impose on others in any way, or something like that.? That's the best way I can describe it.

Probably just drunk+T9

first time this happens, not gonna write again from my cellphone xD (it was sleepy + t9)

Well I don't 'cause I'm not a native English speaker. My mother tongue is Spanish.

hahaha you're right, It was my mistake.

i like to give guys like that the benefit of the doubt by assuming they are non-native english speakers

Well I don't 'cause I'm not a native English speaker. My mother tongue is Spanish.

ch11,,, why do you make no sense to me? why? stop that chapter 11... you are hurting me... 

seriously though, page 13 troubles me a bit. If anyone could explain to me, why she is so dejected, it would be much appreciated. 

I'm not sure, but I think it's because she knows he's a single father, and thus doesn't have too much money to spare, while she's on her own and likely working for the same wage as him, meaning she has more to spare. It might also have something to do with what Yokohama said, too.

i skipped like three chapters, so i could be off, but i think he played it too cool. She expressed some clear interest in him and he played off her affections with saying he couldn't possibly date anyone at all, which just brushes her off after her obvious come-on.

Read it in one go.

It was really fun and light.
A good way to start my day!
Off to work with this good vibe going for me.

Would be waiting for updates!

RIP English.

i like to give guys like that the benefit of the doubt by assuming they are non-native english speakers

Feel sleepy after PE..... and getting sleep near windows... 

I miss those days

RIP English.

Probably just drunk+T9

It was him touching more donuts, then the sister said he was filthy and he post the last heart ... But un the dnd the white ones I'm not sure what they were (empty por negative)

RIP English.

what was it that annoyed her in the beginning? Him touching two donuts or grabbing a chocolate one?

It was him touching more donuts, then the sister said he was filthy and he post the last heart ... But un the dnd the white ones I'm not sure what they were (empty por negative)

women are masters of mixed signals 

Just... Just No.

from chapter 11 I think there will be some(not the incest)

Will this become more serious/have any kind of romance? What do you think? Considering the author I'd go with yes, although she hasn't done any incest in her other works yet (if I didn't miss anything).

Just... Just No.

Will this become more serious/have any kind of romance? What do you think? Considering the author I'd go with yes, although she hasn't done any incest in her other works yet (if I didn't miss anything).

Sekiya Asami's a "she".

Oh...
author of My Dog
I love his drawing style. Must follow.

No wonder it looked familiar. But, same here, i like his drawing style.

I love how the author points out the difference between father/daughter. In her view, his heart-meter is less than empty, even starting to run negative. For nothing other than just some unused gifts and donut stealing.

But in the father's view, her heart-meter is overly full of flowers that are still blooming. Just for getting him a cake on father's day. Kinda heart-warming.

Oh...
author of My Dog
I love his drawing style. Must follow.

Lol that dad. Getting the heart container at the end but failing to fill any of them up. Chop some grass or break some pots or something, you can't leave the loli affection gauge empty like that!

I'm not entirely sure, but I think those are negative, actually.

what was it that annoyed her in the beginning? Him touching two donuts or grabbing a chocolate one?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics