Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.06 - 193votes)

Hundred

Alt Names: alt ハンドレッド
Author: Misaki Jun
Artist: Sasayuki
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiGender Bender Gender BenderHarem HaremMecha MechaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: <<Hundred>> --- that is the only weapon that can oppose the mysterious life form <<Savage>> visiting the earth.
The protagonist, Kirasagi Hayato, aims to become a <<Martial Arts Master>> using this Hundred. He managed to get into the battleship university <<Little Garden>>.
However ---
"I wanted to see you, Hayato!!!"
"H-How do you know my name?"
Around the roommate, Emil Crossford, who somehow knows him well (?), Hayato gets an uneasy feeling.
What's more, just after the entrance ceremony, he gets asked for a duel by the campus' strongest martial arts master <<Queen>> Claire Harvey...!?
The ultimate academy battle begins here!

adapted from the light novel written by Misaki Jun and illustrated by Ookuma Nekosuke
Go to Hundred Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Anime Adaptation Announced New Window shizuku kyun
  • 0 Replies
Topic Is there going to be a follow-up series? New Window Glad101
  • 0 Replies
Topic hmmm, this manga "kinda" resembles other manga New Window UnholyCrap
  • 9 Replies
Topic LN Volume 1 is translated in English New Window Bulu Indah
  • 0 Replies

264 Comments

I like that fact that Emilia seems to be a lot stronger than the MC.

And I'm curious how good they can fight in a team.

i thought it was explained that she wasn't. Unless you're also counting experience, in which the MC has much less at this point.

Btw I kinda like Emilia versatile battle style here, hope she will do UBW or something later :D

it actually remind me with certain thing from IS ...

"Rapid Switch" ... (which definitely suit the name)

I can't stop misreading that researcher name as Charlotte Dunois :P

Aside from the obvious IS, I got Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon vibe here as the author just dump various references here and there; Singaroid (Vocaloid), Little Garden, LIZA (Tree Diagram?), that robot cat maid, that country called Yamato and they are somewhat in an academy warship.

Btw I kinda like Emilia versatile battle style here, hope she will do UBW or something later :D

they make cute girl in to service (i'm deeply against it u know ) until all left spent and begin the age of homo..

whenever Emil(ia) use her Hundred it reminds me of certain Gundam...

Hi-Nu u mean?

I like that fact that Emilia seems to be a lot stronger than the MC.

And I'm curious how good they can fight in a team.

MC couldn't look more generic. It's like this manga was assembled with a 'how-to' guide. 

Basically this is IS but the MC is competent in battle, right? 

why do i feel like this will be the only time they fight what they are supposed to

after the backstory, emilia and imouto approved! a tough contest between the 2 on who I like more.

Ok I will agree that this manga may be similar to Infinite stratos to some points. But there are male students in the story and that the story show a few part about the main character did understand some love parts, and at one point he did initial to try hold the girl himself and being shy about it, unlike the mc in IS who think that holding hand is nothing but to prevent the girl getting lost from him. Also I like how the story is heading considering the mc here having an imouto who seem to show brother complex. Overall, until later story show out, I will stick to it due to the story plot and also the art. Hahaha

Thanks for the upload village ^^

Manga description : "Enjoy settings like the award-winning Infinite Stratos we knew and loved but with a twist : the casts are not dumb/stupid. The ultimate academy battle begins here!"

I beg your pardon? We came and stayed here because of the cover(don't lie to me;I know you did)....and thank God we got to finally see Emilia after so many damned shonen ai and cringe worthy moments (women reaching climax from light bumps) BUT thank Satan the shonen ai moments are yet to disappear! And the MC is as dense and dumb as the IS one. Heck, all of the character are as dumb as those in IS. Heck I dare say this is just an IS clone...even got the gender bender, blond big breasted ranged fighter, sword style MC. What are the big differences? Savages? Nope. That virus variant thingy? Eh yeah but not such a big deal...yet. Though it is much more ecchi...this time around the MC actually makes out with someone and already brought a girl to climax (bravo my good sir *claps*).
I may be a masochist because reading this was painful due to cringe moments and poorly written dialogues coupled by a very smart MC(obvious sarcasm here). What kept me? The art...kinda...somehow...kinda like it. Also my pure curiosity as to where the hell this is going. Also more cringy stuff for my brain to handle.
I'm curious how the new IS will do. The art style is actually better than Hundred's and the MC seems(?) smarter than his other manga self though that doesn't say much.
In the end, ecchi sells...especially sprinkled with harem and boob fondling. And guess what Hundred has in great quantities? Same goes for IS of course. Japan gets away with it yet again!
/end of rant

Manga description : "Enjoy settings like the award-winning Infinite Stratos we knew and loved but with a twist : the casts are not dumb/stupid. The ultimate academy battle begins here!"

hope this wont be another series where they never fight the things they are supposed to fight :<

well, there's monster around, and they only 2 of top 10 ...

so this manga will be filled with fighting ...

(but I hope no chomping head for one of harem girl like certain other manga)

Holy shit the cliche "Dense MC Uncertain ending" was a straight Route in disguise, i tip my fedora to you

the only way to win facing dense MC is total direct approach within one event ...

*looking at several manga which dense MC get "tamed"

hope this wont be another series where they never fight the things they are supposed to fight :<

Spoiler

Variant virus can be transmitted through saliva...

Most people die when exposed to virus...

Talk about kiss of death.

whenever Emil(ia) use her Hundred it reminds me of certain Gundam...

Spoiler

Very nicee manga ^_^, love it so much !!

Keep up the good work village idiot!

Lucky him, unlike Ichika this guy gets to make out with a cute girl in a moments notice....YAY

Every battle academy seems to be the ultimate.

artist forgot to draw emilia's scar on ch 9, page 3.

Problem being bad writing can be more enjoyable than "good" writing. You cant make harem manga too complex, you know that. Its not realistic enough. Even DxD is considered "bad writing" and still has a third season green lit

That is so true!   Have you ever read "The Pearl" by John Steinbeck?  This is an example of near perfect writing that I had to read back in high school.  But it was nowhere near as enjoyable to read as some of the cheesiest SciFi books such as Colin Wilson's 1976 novel, "The Space Vampires" which was the basis for the 1985 movie, "Lifeforce."

Yup, i'm liking this development better then infinite stratos

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics