Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 165votes)

Majo to Houki to Kurobuchi Megane

Alt Names: alt 魔女とほうきと黒縁メガネalt Majyo to Houki to Kurobuchi Meganealt The Witch, the Broom, and the Black-Rimmed Glasses.
Author: Hebe
Artist: Hebe
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyShoujo Ai Shoujo AiSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural SupernaturalYuri Yuri
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: This is the story of two girls. Rhianna and Noriko. One day Rhianna moves in next door to Noriko and they soon become friends. Rhianna comes from a family with a magical background, yet she struggles to do even the most basic spells. This leads Noriko to assume she’s just cosplaying as a witch. She also lacks everyday common sense and knowledge. Noriko on the other hand is pretty level headed, but likes… really likes cute things.
Go to Majo to Houki to Kurobuchi Megane Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [SPOILERS] Current Chapter Discussion New Window svines85
  • 0 Replies

244 Comments

Haaa...
*deep breath*

Idk what to expect...It's a good and interesting manga, that's for sure.

ps: Noriko reminded me of Hero Emilia xD

and it ended

Spoiler

I'll miss this.

Random ending is random.

But then again, it fits the series perfectly.

That ending...

PLTZJRh.gif

Y'know thinking about it the ending does actually make a surprising amount of sense, but it would have been nice if the actual plot were more evenly spread out over the actual Manga.

Magic sure is convenient when you think about it considering all of this stuff happend and you can just say hey its magic i aint gotta explain shit

that ending almost made me laugh to death

Ah, that was good stuff. Thanks, Doki!

What the hell? Is this manga ending or not? Manga-updates says "complete", batoto used to say "complete" but had it changed to "ongoing" and I can't make sense of whether or not it's complete from the author's twitter/pixiv/homepage.

Generally, the "complete" status on batoto is for the translated chapters available on this site, while manga-updates gives the status in the country of origin.

All I can say at this point is @_@.

is ch 43 the latest?

if so, it looks like the adventure will continue further... and this time with magic involved and not just random yuri comedy developments, LOL.

Finally... something that links to the "Majo" in the title...

What the hell? Is this manga ending or not? Manga-updates says "complete", batoto used to say "complete" but had it changed to "ongoing" and I can't make sense of whether or not it's complete from the author's twitter/pixiv/homepage.

... Maybe this will turn into a battle magical girl manga!

All I can say at this point is @_@.

... Maybe this will turn into a battle magical girl manga!

ch43 Aww, I wanted Noriko to be an 'unbeatable' superpower.

She didn't have the chance to use any of her finishing moves (Like the one she just recently censored DWATHka with...)

The End.

So she's fired? lol

escalated.gif

Dammit here I was getting sad and all that stuff and they go and bully Sheska for shit and giggles.

OH HEY, MAGIC

ch43 Aww, I wanted Noriko to be an 'unbeatable' superpower.

Welp. All that's left is to see how they resolve this I guess. Though I wish the series could have tried going out on a bit lighter note.

and GG SHESKA LOL. Ojou-sama will remember you fondly I'm sure :V

Oh, so they were actually magic the whole time.

Oh ya I forgot about the magic

Finally. Wish they did more of the magic thing before it ended, but alas.

Why are you so shocked? There's like only 4 chapters left based on what mal listed a long time ago. Kinda apparent when they start going against the running gag of Mikan not realizing Sheska's impure intents.

Romance advancement was one thing

Spoiler

But this is different

Spoiler

O_o yo what

Spoiler

Why are you so shocked? There's like only 4 chapters left based on what mal listed a long time ago. Kinda apparent when they start going against the running gag of Mikan not realizing Sheska's impure intents.

I have never seen anyone look so happy at being stuffed into punching bag outfit.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics