Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.1 - 157votes)

Imasugu Onii-chan ni Imouto da tte Iitai!

Alt Names: alt Aku ingin memberitahu kakak laki laki ku kalau aku adik perempuannya sekarang!!alt いますぐお兄ちゃんに妹だっていいたい!alt I wanna tell my brother that I'm your little sister right now!!alt Imaimoalt Imasugu Onii-chan ni Imouto Datte Iitai!alt 지금 당장 오빠에게 여동생이라고 말하고 싶어!
Author: Fairys
Artist: Oda Masaru
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Rikuto had a new younger brother Ayumu after his father’s remarriage. However, little did he know that Ayumu was actually a girl and it was under her mother’s orders that she pretend to be a boy to him. Every day, his heart beats a little faster around his overly cute brother (sister), while her heart aches in having to hide her true identity from her kind brother.

With the arrival of spring, Rikuto and Ayumu begin attending the popular private school Asaoka Academy, with Ayumu dressed up as a girl. As Rikuto becomes friends with his classmates, he notices that they all have something missing. His friend from middle school, Matsuri, has lost sight of what it meant to be a girl. The cool-mannered Mao dresses as a boy even though she is a girl. The extremely shy class rep Kimika wishes to change herself. With Ayumu by his side, he sets out to help them seek out what they are missing.
Go to Imasugu Onii-chan ni Imouto da tte Iitai! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Spoiler Discussion New Window Ne0spartan
  • 5 Replies

380 Comments

lmao, thanks for the chapter.

I feel like you guys were doing the chapter properly up until some point in the last week when someone came up with the idea to joke-do the rest of it.

Well, at least <i>most<\i> of it was English XD. All things considered this was a perfectly comprehendable chapter to me so no problem here!

LOL watching so much anime payed off, i understood everything! 

Is it just me or did the cleaning just stop after page 5 and the translating slowly decline after page 13? My April Fools meter is off the charts right now... Nonetheless, thanks for the new chapter!!!!

Yeah, I'm thinking the same thing. This has to be a joke.

Is it just me or did the cleaning just stop after page 5 and the translating slowly decline after page 13? My April Fools meter is off the charts right now... Nonetheless, thanks for the new chapter!!!!

ahaha the lawls i got from this new chapter 

Kono EDITINGU wa totemo omoshiroi nano desu yo~. A fake translation would've been more in the spirit of April Fools', though.

Arigatou very much for this new chapter.

I will not comment... April's Fool... :lol:

What happened? Did the cleaner took a day month off?

Spoiler

meanwhile, in the VN he would say
8CycxxG.jpg

Looking at the colour pages and set-up, I get the feeling this is based on a visual novel. Also the art design of the female best friend reminds me of Koi no Senkyo to Chocolate.         

http://vndb.org/v7766

yes this is based on VN, and yes this is one universe with KoiChocho

Last few pages: By the way, this is a Shounen Manga.

Looking at the colour pages and set-up, I get the feeling this is based on a visual novel. Also the art design of the female best friend reminds me of Koi no Senkyo to Chocolate.         

Too many boys in one chapter. What happened to my lovely harem...

Best girl loses...

This is pretty much an add for a VN so it'll like be short with an open ending.

Best girl loses...

YAY! Finally, an update!

I really love the art and the heroines here.

Would be waiting for new updates.

Thank you so much roankun!

So i havent read the manga but the little sis is a sis from another marriage right? and no blood relation? thats mean she's legal for marriage with her brother isnt it? No wincest rom here

Another VN - manga adaption.

suddenly, its about school nakama instead of imouto...

Wow, that escalated quickly... They just met each other and then suddenly "We all gonna be the champions!". That felt pretty rushed for me.

Spoiler

Spoiler

I have to seriously wonder why she is being forced to pretend to be a boy... Since it doesn't seem to be permanent, I wonder why go through the trouble in the first place...?

Matsuri loves matsuris!! AND I LOVE MATSURI!!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics