Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.67 - 168votes)

Saenai Kanojo (Heroine) no Sodatekata - Koisuru Metronome

Alt Names: alt 冴えない彼女の育てかた 恋するメトロノーム
Author: Maruto Fumiaki
Artist: Musha Sabu
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Alternate Story with Kasumigaoka Utaha as Main Heroine.

Original Story:

> Saenai Kanojo (Heroine) no Sodatekata
( http://www.bato.to/comic/_/comics/saenai-kanojo-heroine-no-sodatekata-r9674 )

Another Alternate Story:

> Saenai Kanojo (Heroine) no Sodatekata ~egoistic-lily~
( http://www.bato.to/comic/_/comics/saenai-kanojo-heroine-no-sodatekata-egoistic-lily-r9675 )
Go to Saenai Kanojo (Heroine) no Sodatekata - Koisuru Metronome Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

450 Comments

Jesus Christ that dream sequence.  She really is going more and more on the attack

Dang I really like how things are developing. Sagano "leaving the misunderstanding in place" hahaha. One thing I like about this spinoff is that there's no lol harem shenanigans and "will he choose X or Y" going on here. Just pure character interaction fun. Also Utaha best ship!

I do wonder, how do things develop different in the main novel? I'm guessing Aki's devotion to Utaha's work isn't as strong, and the additional rivals push her out? From the way Utaha reacts in this spinoff, I can tell she wouldn't handle it well if she had actual serious competition for Morals-kun x.x

How do you feel about eromanga?

Ah, except that; read most of them. Nice art, but I want something else...

Though it seems I'm out of luck: Baka Updates indicates they haven't made much and all but 2 are eromanga. Not sure how reliable that is. All I want is more adorable chibis in amusing situations. Oh well.

Anyone know of other stuff drawn by Musha Sabu? I adore the chibi style s/he uses in this series. There's not much I've found by them (only one other series here and it's stagnant.)

How do you feel about eromanga?

Anyone know of other stuff drawn by Musha Sabu? I adore the chibi style s/he uses in this series. There's not much I've found by them (only one other series here and it's stagnant.)

And thus, this chapter Utaha declares round 2 to Mayu(i)!

The real Koisuru Metronome starts!!

Oh , dunno how to feel bout this

the only one that can rival Utaha is the dark god Kato Megumi, and well in the novel ...

Spoiler

Noooooo. :(

Spoiler
Spoiler

Too sly... Irohasu levels of cute slyness.

HHHNNngggg!!!

Anime S2  pilot episode and this beach chapter is drowning me in Utaha fanservice(not that I'm complaining).

naaah Utaha is too much best girl here to be eclipsed (also Irohassu is too powerful in the cute slyness department, where is the negation that slightly derives into accepting him ... that's gold)

the only one that can rival Utaha is the dark god Kato Megumi, and well in the novel ...

Spoiler

But if this series ended as romantic resolution for her, what would happened to my Kato chan?.

She could get her ending in the TV series.

Spoiler

Too sly... Irohasu levels of cute slyness.

HHHNNngggg!!!

Anime S2  pilot episode and this beach chapter is drowning me in Utaha fanservice(not that I'm complaining).

If this doesn't end with romantic resolution I will be a very unhappy camper

But if this series ended as romantic resolution for her, what would happened to my Kato chan?.

Holy crap. That was actually well played as a beach spin off

Interestingly, the illustrator already looks better than her. Despite her main heroine status. Karma?

23b.jpg

moar legs utaha pls

Interestingly, the illustrator  already looks better than her. Despite her main heroine status. Karma?

a4zae4w.jpg

If this doesn't end with romantic resolution I will be a very unhappy camper

Interestingly, the illustrator  already looks better than her. Despite her main heroine status. Karma?

you might need to get your eyes checked, and by checked i mean gouged out and burned

Spoiler

Utaha a best.

I wonder how she would feel about the Megumi type heroine. Probably wouldn't think anything about it until she realizes she wrote that heroine too close to mc.

So, animator-san is gonna be a new harem member? If that's the case then it means that Utaha jumped from a piranha like harem to another one. Good luck babe. P.S. "Twin tailed blonde tsunderes don't deserve happiness" Amen to that, sister.

Thanks for the update!

In the bottom panel page 12 chapter 30 shouldn't it be "can't" instead of "can"? Just a minor thing I noticed

So did I get it wrong or is Utaha giving her novel the "MC remains an indecisive cunt till the very end" open ending? But those are literally the worst kind of endings and tend to be universally hated.

It's ALIVE!!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics