Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.57 - 23votes)

Bokutachi Otoko no Ko

Alt Names: alt ボクたちオトコの娘alt Bokutachi Otoko no Ko (KIRISHIMA Ai)alt Bokutachi Otokonokoalt 我们成了伪娘偶像
Author: Frontier Works & Kirishima Ai
Artist: Nerisuke
Genres: Comedy ComedyGender Bender Gender Bender
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Sakurai Seri wants to be an idol, but he's so nervous that he seems to only meet with failure. Then, one day, he and two other boys are chosen to debut as members of a new idol group, "Otoko no Ko." The other two boys are the cool, serious "Ren" and the enthusiastic, cute "Tama." The only catch is that they plan to be a male idol group that dresses as girls. This may be Seri's big chance, but he never imagined himself as a female idol!
Go to Bokutachi Otoko no Ko Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

31 Comments

I must've been on the same boat as you, at least I can read these.

Well thanks for the chapter!

Heh all these talks about typesetting - apparently I've seen much worse ones and I became desensitized.

You'd have to be a pretty big fan of trap manga to bear with this typesetting.

Naturally I read the entire thing.

Tama. He he...

I don't intend to be mean, but this first release is a bit ... Lacking in quality. In fact, the text left out of the bubbles is sometimes hard or impossible to read. I would recomend you to use a smaller font, and white outline on the text out of the bubbles, so it's a bit easier to read. I won't complain about the poor redrawing word, since it's not all that important, it only makes the work look nicer. But the issue with the typesetting is pretty important.

Somebody do something about that awful typesetting!!

And god it's crosstranslated from the CHN scans!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics