Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 95votes)

Hitman - Part Time Killer

Alt Names: alt 上班族殺手alt 今日からヒットマンalt Hitman: Part Time Killeralt Kyo kara Hitmanalt Kyou kara Hitman
Author: Mutou Hiroshi
Artist: Mutou Hiroshi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSmut SmutTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: On his right, his index on a trigger. On his left, a wedding ring. That is Tokichi's new life. A shy and clumsy salaryman, forced to become a hitman overnight. A double life: bowing during the day and gunfighting at night.
Go to Hitman - Part Time Killer Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Interesting Manga New Window DaveOr
  • 8 Replies

110 Comments

2uf37ug.png

I expected something like this

Spoiler

Thanks for picking this up, EGS. Just the other day I was thinking about how I'd never see another new chapter of Hitman, but I'm really glad I was wrong.

Thank you EGS!

A sweet Christmas present, thanks

YES! IT'S BACK!!!

Merry Xmas and thank you, EGS!

thank you EG!

NEW CHAPTER!! Thanks EG.

Probably.... it is one of my favourite manga ,but not for the scanlators maybe.

Well considering the story is allready repeating itself, 27 volumes of this?

so, that image says its up to vol 27, the latest chapter here is from vol 3, I take it no one intends to take this up?

Probably.... it is one of my favourite manga ,but not for the scanlators maybe.

Found it, read through it, wished for more of it.

so, that image says its up to vol 27, the latest chapter here is from vol 3, I take it no one intends to take this up?

i miss you baby

Claire Setilan from Magna Carta II

just adding its done by 

Hyung-tae Kim
I LOVE IT!!!!!
I haven't heard from the legendary Dual Pistols in a while, wonder what he's been up to?
jz wonderin... any1 know where was this image taken from?
http://vatoto.com/read/_/22928/hitman-part-time-killer_v1_ch1_by_random-scanlations/37
@MrPoogly

So lets see, most of there high level staff has been killed ( earlier chapter) There main hitman has been killed and replaced with a not as good but surprisingly useful new hitman. Rival organizations are circling like vultures. They've had to quickly replace staff as seen in many chapters with incompetent help that seems to like to turn on the organization, and to top it all off the organization is fighting an internal war as different factions vie for power.

So yeah its not doing so hot but the fact remains (with the MC's help) there still on top so why make an enemy out of the people who own all of your debt.
Main character is awesome even though he's just a salaryman xP
finallyyyy
they messed with the wrong person lol
"gimme 2 million and we let her go."
*bam*
"give us 5 million and we let you go."
When I saw the chapter title 'A Dangerous Pervert', my first thought was Inaba.
Been a while. Thanks very much for the new chapter.
Yay!!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics