Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.87 - 179votes)

Kyuusen no Shima

Alt Names: alt 九泉之島alt Hades Island
Author: Higashida Yuusuke
Artist: Higashida Yuusuke
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremHorror HorrorMystery MysterySeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yuuma is summoned back to his home island after the death of his mother and asked to become the next head of the wealthy Nuenaki family. He has certain misgivings though and rejects the offer. However after the current head dies not a day after his arrival, he has no choice but to become involved.
========Batoto Staff Notice=========
Chapters removed due to content inappropriate for Batoto. Sorry.Do Not Upload.
========Staff Notice End==========

Go to Kyuusen no Shima Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic The Ending New Window rickblah
  • 5 Replies

479 Comments

Hmmm doesn't appear to be working right now...

Edit: fixed (sort of)

I was surprised. Someone picked this series. I've been looking on the raws for several months now... and I'm glad. Rapeman Scans, thanks!

Hope you enjoy it, but as mentioned on the credits page the wait for the next chapter, (at least from me), will be a bit long, apologies.

Comments/suggestions also welcome if anyone else read the raws and notices some fuckup

I was surprised. Someone picked this series. I've been looking on the raws for several months now... and I'm glad. Rapeman Scans, thanks!

dat ass(es) 2 fat!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics