Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.26 - 260votes)

Re:Marina

Alt Names: alt 天降未来新娘alt Re: Marinaalt Re:まりなalt 我的未来巨乳新娘
Author: Harada Shigemitsu
Artist: Seguchi Takahiro
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Rinnosuke's useless and vagrant father is now dead. Now, at the age of 16, he is completely alone and will have to quit school to survive. On the night his father dies, a naked woman with large breasts falls from the sky and lands on top of him. She introduces herself as Sakamoto Marina, the future wife of the future Rinnosuke. She states that she used a time machine to come back to the past, and start a new life with the younger Rinnosuke. Rinnosuke's new life with his future(?) wife begins.
Go to Re:Marina Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic VeryBroke here~ New Window VeryBroke
  • 6 Replies
Topic Isn't Haruki (lighter-haired, glasses friend) a bit of a jerk? New Window JP_reads
  • 2 Replies
Topic Another person?! New Window DinduNuffins
  • 0 Replies
Topic So he has finally decided New Window lygarx
  • 6 Replies
Topic A challenger has appeared New Window lygarx
  • 1 Replies

672 Comments

At least don't make him propose to her out of nowhere like that.

Just introduce himself and then start their relationship from 0 again (with him already love her and her feel very close him).

I'm dissapointed in ending, simply because i believed that rinnosuke would open up more thx to marina, and end up with completely different woman.

Spoiler

Even until the end...Rinnosuke is still virgin. That's the conclusion.

I'm pretty sure he eventually got some after the marriage. And time traveler Marina didn't touch the younger version for legal reasons, most likely.

i don't care. i still think his friends are the worst

Well, I think the ending is nice. 

Im happy the way it ends. 

Even until the end...Rinnosuke is still virgin. That's the conclusion.

Ending is wrongggg all i remenber from this manga is blue balling xD
The ending is weird :'( all i remenber of this manga is blue balling xD

This came to my mind when he was like "I'm 43 years old, and I've been waiting for you for 25 years"

40-Year-OldVirginMoviePoster.jpg

its rushed

but at least they got conclusion 

*Shifts around a bit, raises a finger... then drops it. Shakes her head then opens her mouth as if to say something... then shakes her head once more*
I'm...not a fan of the ending. 

And incoming huge rant. Skip this if you don't want spoilers plus me pretty much raging at how the story was concluded.

Spoiler

Yeah... This ending just kind of pissed me off...

It was a definite axed ending. but at least we got closure and no he got the girl. No BS Pie ending like certain other wacky Romance. Well not the best read but still enjoyed. Glad I got to read the happy end.

This was stupid. His older self should have tossed a letter to the younger saying "bang her until the doors fall off" and found a corner to die in.

chapter 49:

Spoiler

Ok, time to have a talk about time travel paradoxes

I have a slight idea of how this is going to end

Spoiler

CLOSE. Nice foreshadowing skills.

Wait WHAT!? How in the flying fuck was she able to say yes!? Did she remember!? Was it on the spur!? That ending made no sense to me.

Seems like it or atleast that's what her crying made allusion to, same goes for the quotes in page 3 (her anxiously waiting for something but not knowing what exactly it is) & 13. What happened in Chapter 48 was foreshadowing it all pretty much (page 21-23).

But still, even though something like that was expected after the recent chapters, it happened way too quickly, be it his growth, how he came to get Marina and her answer, all that was contained within one single chapter, meh.

I thought his adult version would look cooler but he looks like a pedophile.

That... That was bad.

I had no real issue with it besides the fact that it was completely average, but that ending was pretty bad

To be brutally honest, this sort of plot does lead to axing due to a lack of actual plot progression over the course of multiple chapters. This is what happens when a series is not popular enough to be in a plot limbo, but remains there regardless.

While I did read the whole thing as it came out on Batoto (for 2 obvious reasons), I think it's enough to say that this was decidedly average.

Wait, what? Just like that?

This made zero sense

What a rough axe.

The writing felt very rushed the last 10-ish chapters, which make me believe it may have been rushed but not necessarily axed, as if the writer was bored of the story. I don't blame them, but they should've at least wrapped things up a bit better.

Wait WHAT!? How in the flying fuck was she able to say yes!? Did she remember!? Was it on the spur!? That ending made no sense to me.

That last panel tho.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics