Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 91votes)

American Ghost Jack

Alt Names: alt 아메리칸 유령잭alt Американский призрак Джек
Author: Han Ji-Hye
Artist: Ahn Jeong-Eun
Genres: Horror HorrorRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description:

Young Ma Go-eun and her father are about to be evicted from the haunted house they've run throughout the years. But Go-eun is not about to let the park owner demolish their haunted house and her memories of her childhood and her mother. She resolves to go to the United States to surpass trials and get a million dollar cash prize awarded to those who can survive a stay in Ghost Jack's House.

Original webcomic on Daum: http://cartoon.media.daum.net/webtoon/view/americanghost

Now officially being translated on Tapastic.
http://bit.ly/ghostjack
Every visit supports the artist!
Go to American Ghost Jack Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic raw webtoon (& some translated) New Window aiya03
  • 0 Replies

75 Comments

I like this one. It's got character.

I'm loving the heroin. She's turning what would be an otherwise spooky comic into a funny one.

I think the trick may be that you have to believe in them, or at least be scared of them on some level before they can do anything.  Our heroine and the other two are totally nonpulsed and mentally twisted so they are safe for the moment

Yeah, the more they try to scare her, the more it's exactly what she wants (for research, anyways - she's just analyzing it to copy it all)

Also, the ghost dont seem to ever hang around and prove they are real.  I mean if they stayed there and she went up to inspect it only to see its a real ghost its obvious she would believe then as well.

Im pretty sure that guy that started punching that thing didnt think that was a ghost or real.. He just started beating it LOL

Kind of annoying... The ghosts did physical things to the people before and now they arent doing anything.. I mean the dude had his friggen head ripped off.. Im pretty sure she will believe then LOL

I think the trick may be that you have to believe in them, or at least be scared of them on some level before they can do anything.  Our heroine and the other two are totally nonpulsed and mentally twisted so they are safe for the moment

Kind of annoying... The ghosts did physical things to the people before and now they arent doing anything.. I mean the dude had his friggen head ripped off.. Im pretty sure she will believe then LOL

It is stories like this that make you want to invent a time-machine because you don't want to wait (or rather can't!) for the next chapter to come out.

"Just ignore them... I'm hungry. What's on the menu today?" That was bloody hilarious... and how she reacted to the blood at the very beginning was fun fun fun.

Can't wait for what happens next >_<

I love strong female leads, the whole mystery behind Jack and this haunted house is really interesting too. Thanks for the triple update!

Догоняйте нас уже... а...

Damn... this is one of the best things I've read recently...

And she kin'da reminds me of Nakahara Sunako, but more serious.

Can't wait until the horror-romance aspect develops some more ^_^

p.s. is Jack.... a tsundere?

there is 27 chapters so far....i hope the scanners catch up :D

I swear it seems like these releases always come out at night(at least in my timezone)...

It's ok, I didn't need to sleep tonight. T_T

44090908.jpg

And for the curious...

Spoiler

Since the prologue this has had my hooked! It is awesome!

Read chapters while listening to this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgEQ4bbhUGs

^

it totally fits with the mood and scary atmosphere of this webtoon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAgjyN9Bo4Y

Best theme for me :)

Just saw a glimpse of the original webtoon... definitely going to look forward to reading this ♥ 

Which one is the "ghost"?

Spoiler

I had the same thought, lol.

The skills of a haunted house owner/worker.

i think she is the ghost because she died on the plane fly't over.(just a guess)

Which one is the "ghost"?

Spoiler

Ok, so that guy is the Ninth Doctor, right?

I mean, there's a creepy kid following him around asking for her daddy, which is close enough to mommy.

The first thing he does when prompted is ask if the person is Rose.

He seems pretty keen on the idea of running.

And I'm pretty sure that's the door of the TARDIS in the hallway.

^

Personally i think its too loud and upbeat, at some points it sounds even happy.

^

I wish there was more interest in this because I don't want it to be dropped...

Who is going to drop it...?

So... Demon/Devil Butler... Ghost/Demon Servants... the dialogue suggests our boy Jack here was offered a deal he couldn't refuse... after the contract period was over it's now time for Jackie to pay up... but there's a catch! If he can write a song without demonic help the contract is voided and his soul is spared... now... what happened to those that quit the contest and leaves the mansion? Are they spared from eternal damnation? Or perhaps they're eaten as interest?

Anyways since this is a Korean Manhwa... we all know the Korean Heroine is gonna end up with Jack and somehow or another save him. Perhaps by singing with her 'Sexy Voice'?"

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics