Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 1341votes)

Ballroom e Youkoso

Alt Names: alt ボールルームへようこそalt Bienvenidos al Salón de Bailealt Bienvenue au balalt 볼룸에 오신것을 환영합니다alt 舞动青春alt Selamat Datang di Lantai Dansaalt Sweep over the Dance Hallalt Welcome to the Ballroomalt Добро пожаловать на паркет
Author: Takeuchi Tomo
Artist: Takeuchi Tomo
Genres: Award Winning Award WinningComedy ComedyDrama DramaSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: An ordinary middle school student, Fujita Tatara couldn't find any objective in life and spent his days idly.
One day, a group of delinquents picks a fight with him and he is saved by a mysterious man. After that, the man surprisingly takes him to a ballroom dancing class!
While being inspired by a girl dancer who goes to that school, Hanaoka Shizuku, and her partner, a genius dancer, Hyoudou Kiyoharu, Tatara starts dedicating his youth to dancesport.

2nd place in the 2013 Manga Taisho Awards and 6th at the Taisho Awards 2015.
Go to Ballroom e Youkoso Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic why is chinatsu best girl?? New Window Knight K
  • 17 Replies
Topic Ballroom E Youkoso Anime Episodes Discussion New Window RWBY
  • 10 Replies
Topic News on the Author's Health? Hiatus Status? New Window theroadstopshere
  • 20 Replies
Topic The future of Ballroom E Youkoso New Window ElBichoRaro
  • 3 Replies
Topic Ballroom E Youkoso anime green-lit New Window ElBichoRaro
  • 9 Replies

1007 Comments

AH!

i didnt even think i would have gotten an update, just checked for the laughs! 

Smooth operator Tatara, smooooooth.

SengokuxTatara endgame confirmed. He only dances his best when he thinks his waifu is watching.

Hate to see this series get stalled to death or cancelled due to the mangaka's serious illness. I mean 1 year off work and she's still apparently struggling with her health? That's got to be concerning. The anime is gonna overtake the manga if this hiatuses continue.

Considering the art director died for the anime i really don't mind making sure author is healthy (and I bet she is allowed to take as much sick leave as she can because of said incident.)

DMCA if i remember correctly

What a pity! Reading chapters here doesn't stop me from keeping on buying the volumes.

can someone tell what happened to the previous chapters? Oo

DMCA if i remember correctly

can someone tell what happened to the previous chapters? Oo

Hate to see this series get stalled to death or cancelled due to the mangaka's serious illness. I mean 1 year off work and she's still apparently struggling with her health? That's got to be concerning. The anime is gonna overtake the manga if this hiatuses continue.

It would be nice if Oda started sharing his secret to all the other mangakas out there, I mean, that man just keeps drawing 72 pages per month since 1997, with just a little break once in a while...

Anyway, best wishes to Tomo-sensei!

I hope the author takes her time to get better.

No matter how long it takes for this series to return, I want see her condition back at 100% so take as much time as you need :)

Yeah, hiatus is a hard decision to make. Get well soon, sensei. We will wait for your return!

As a reader of Nana, by Ai Yazawa, which has been on hiatus for soon 10 years, I find that just a few pages of this is a blessing.

As long as she rests and continues, it's all good.

As for the anime.... eeeh... it's quite faithful, but damn, the animation sucks, especially during the dances. It's like, 2 images/second; Around the end of 1st season, the poor animation was distracting me so much that I couldn't get into it.

I hope they get more budget for 2nd season.

C'mon, ballroomers. We've waited a whole year before. This is nothing. At least we're getting a few pages, and for that we must thank Tezuka-kamisama.

This is where my experience as a fan of HxH and Berserk will help me!

Ah, who am I kidding.  Hope for the best for all parties involved, but this sucks.

Also, I thought uploads would be blocked?  Appreciating all the efforts for this easy access bootleg reading.

Get a good rest sensei

I just wish she gets well, I don't care if soon or not but just get well :)

sensei please just rest. i know hiatus is a hard thing, though, but i also know that your fans want you to stay healthy too.

said me to the comment section...

This is the kind of sentence that make any woman wet

Short and sweet. I could ask no more.

I decided to check out the anime, jumping straight to the most recent episode and was nicely surprised by how much care seemingly went into it.

Then this happened:

Spoiler

What went wrong?

Radioactivity man, it does things.

Tatara got real manly all of a sudden. That last page was great.

Get well soonSensei! Do you wonder .why kyoharu and hanaoka are seat distant.from each other.?(just curious)

well.. of course.. because, Hanaoka thighs are too tempting..

Get well soonSensei! Do you wonder .why kyoharu and hanaoka are seat distant.from each other.?(just curious)

Get well soon, Takeuchi sensei.

The author is DEAD

the fuck man?

The author is DEAD

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics