Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.15 - 54votes)

Fable (Best Challenge)

Alt Names: alt 파블
Author: 203Dkfhddl
Artist: 203Dkfhddl
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Aym is a slave who is descended from a a powerful witch. Because of this, his blood has the power to attract demons and he is used by his master to summon them.

Just when Aym accepts his cruel fate, the sudden appearance of a group of magicians with the ability to defeat demons might be opening up another path for him.

Korean Webtoon (Best Challenge)

Naver link: http://comic.naver.com/bestChallenge/list.nhn?titleId=529667
Go to Fable (Best Challenge) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

50 Comments

I'm looking forward to this one now.

I think that is wrong its been like 12 days since the last chapter . Sorry ,We are working as fast as we can atm , less people more work . .

Thank you for translating this! (And people, stop complaining.)

3 week???

I think that is wrong its been like 12 days since the last chapter . Sorry ,We are working as fast as we can atm , less people more work . .

3 week???

art here is so sparkly and shiny and bubbly... to sweet for me but i will try reading. maybe it's gonna be a good story

Very slow, planning on checking on this when it's at 30. Art is so pretty!

Honestly The first chapters of most webtoons are the best ..for example noblesse it just gets worse every chapter after 

It's the first chapter,,,,,usually the only series where something actually happens in the first chapter is rom-coms.

Are you upset?  I like how nothing happened in the chapter also.

It's the first chapter,,,,,usually the only series where something actually happens in the first chapter is rom-coms.

Oh look, more douchebags rating comics before they've even started. Seriously, are these guys trying to predict the future or something? Just read the damn comic before you judge it, eager bastards. 

Are you upset?  I like how nothing happened in the chapter also.

Oh look, more douchebags rating comics before they've even started. Seriously, are these guys trying to predict the future or something? Just read the damn comic before you judge it, eager bastards. 

Nice chapter, wish I could read it.

I think people would have been more interested if the author used the first half of Chapter 1 as the Chapter 0, instead of the actual Chapter 0.

ok

why are people already rating before Ch1 is even out..

I like it.

Good art but the story seems like it will be bad.

Eh, this seems to be about the normal amount of characters in a Manhwa, it's just....... this author decided to showcase all of them at once it seems instead of a handful at a time.

The art look good.  Too many characters, make it look like a soap-opera.  I'll give the 1st chapter a chance.

Too many character. Not interested. :l

even thou i am interested, i realy don't like when they start by showing us lots of characters...

Too many character. Not interested. :l

Already loving the art on this one... Followed -_-

I guess it´s more like the first sentence is the introduction to the narration, not for the creation? Like.. "Before we tell this story, you have to know this myth:" ?

Sounds interesting so far...

"Before everything, there was a myth
    about the creation of the world."

Hmm.. So the myth preceded the creation itself?

It could be the narrator is talking about some event, or it could be we miss translated it :P

"Before everything, there was a myth
    about the creation of the world."

Hmm.. So the myth preceded the creation itself?

Seems to be nice introduction to the series. Let's take a look further...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics